**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Soldato
Meh ubisoft so launcher, dunno if i can be bothered buying any more games with launchers anymore instead of just clicking play on steam and ur away without a login screen pop up or it needed a 3rd party account even tho i do have some games like that i dont know if i wana buy more. Also do you play a women in this? If so might be as bad as them 3 new sw films :p

I'd pay like £100 extra to get a version of the game that doesn't use Ubisoft

Soldato
Meh ubisoft so launcher, dunno if i can be bothered buying any more games with launchers anymore instead of just clicking play on steam and ur away without a login screen pop up or it needed a 3rd party account even tho i do have some games like that i dont know if i wana buy more. Also do you play a women in this? If so might be as bad as them 3 new sw films :p
Such a mild inconvenience. Make a desktop icon or add it to steam and you’re good to go

Associate
Interested to see how it plays and if it just does the generic Ubisoft open world or has more to it. It looks like another month of Ubisoft+ is the way for me in August.

Soldato
£60 base game, £95 odd for gold, over £115 for ultimate... I was reading a small article about it earlier on the mobile and got quite excited. This could be the best game ever produced, but for that price they can go ******* swivel. Refuse to sign up for another subscription service, I sure as hell wont be pre-ordering and I wont key site it again, Forza Motorsport was the last time I'll fall for that one. I'll be playing the very long game on this one, very much one for a sale further down the line.

Last edited:
Associate
I don’t mind so much the prices per say, everything else has gone up so it’s fair to say game prices need to as well.

It does look interesting! Definitely on the consideration list!

Soldato
I don’t mind so much the prices per say, everything else has gone up so it’s fair to say game prices need to as well.

It does look interesting! Definitely on the consideration list!

It's probably just Avatar with a Star Wars skin. Creativity left Ubisoft a long time ago... in a galaxy far far away.... :D

Last edited:
Soldato
£60 base game, £95 odd for gold, over £115 for ultimate... I was reading a small article about it earlier on the mobile and got quite excited. This could be the best game ever produced, but for that price they can go ******* swivel. Refuse to sign up for another subscription service, I sure as hell wont be pre-ordering and I wont key site it again, Forza Motorsport was the last time I'll fall for that one. I'll be playing the very long game on this one, very much one for a sale further down the line.

Yeh, I got burnt with FM and Starfield.

Never again will a pre-order order will I be buying.

Soldato
7j2W2Gc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom