Starbound - adventure, terraria graphics designer ( INDIE )

Associate
Saw a post on Reddit quoting a Dev twitter post. Should be released at about 10am PST tomorrow. So around 6-7PM for us!

Going to make my long shift tomorrow feel even longer! Can't wait to get home, get on the beers and have an epic session with some friends :D

Soldato
Very keen to know from you lot, what this is like. Looks really good but I haven't pre-ordered as I've just got into FM14, The Walking Dead, and Faster Than Light.

Soldato
We pre-ordered the 4-pack. Worked out at £7.10 per person. If I get even 10% of the play time I got from Terraria (300 hours and bought for £1.49) then it's already a steal.

Man of Honour
We already have a Starbound channel on the LinkTart mumble. I will be home well before 6pm (when it hopefully will be released) and should have time to get things up and running fairly quickly. From 7pm - 9pm I'll be at the gym though so if the release is delayed I won't be able to do anything until 9pm at the earliest.

Starbound mumble channel link: [HERE]
Starbound server IP: linktart.co.uk (port will likely be default Starbound port - but will confirm)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
We already have a Starbound channel on the LinkTart mumble. I will be home well before 6pm (when it hopefully will be released) and should have time to get things up and running fairly quickly. From 7pm - 9pm I'll be at the gym though so if the release is delayed I won't be able to do anything until 9pm at the earliest.

Starbound mumble channel link: [HERE]
Starbound server IP: linktart.co.uk (port will likely be default Starbound port - but will confirm)

Any chance of a TS channel FT?

Only mumble from me sorry - I haven't set up a TS server in yeaaarrrrsss :)

edit: copied previous post to this page so more people see it

Soldato
Sweet, I got the Diamond Tier pre order for this game, if anyone spots Tashohnie as an NPC can you screenshot it for me please :D

Soldato
Excited for this. Hope its good. Know barely anything about the game but been looking forward to it for over a year.

Caporegime
OP
Hmm, it's been a long time since I pre-ordered this but can't find the mail or paypal payment I did (might have been card) what's their mailer address?

Mine was through Humble Bundle

Searched email for : Starbound

Thanks for redeeming your gift code for Starbound (Pixel Tier)! To access your keys and soundtracks just follow this link:

Your Humble URL: :

Clicked that redeemable link, the steam key showed up

Back
Top Bottom