Stargate season 10

Soldato
-Mic- said:
Whats that I hear you say about Teal'C also going with them ;)
Or maybe we could get the Teal'C comedy hour. That would rock :cool:
That Jaffa joke in season 3 was a great example of much that would rock!!! I kept laughing at that same joke the whole way through the ep!!!
PsiFox said:
Apparently Carter will spend half her time in SG-1 in Season Ten and the other half in Atlantis Season 3 (10 epsiodes of each)
I thought Tapping said she would spend more time in SG-1?
afraser2k said:
I didn't watch the series with "Jack" in it though I started watching it regularly since the "Farscape people" were announced. I'm glad Vara is back as the chemistry between them all seemed to be a whole lot better than the last couple of episodes.
WHAT! "The series with Jack!" Go bback to the last 8 seasons my friend you have so much to look forward too, or is that backwards?"
AJUK said:
Add in Lexa Doig, who was in Andromeda as the new the doctor, SG1 is getting a little sci-fi series incestuous. All we need now is for Jolene Blalock to make reappearance and for Jeri Ryan to borg her way in then we have the full set of sci-fi babes. :D
/end geek mode
Where have you all been! Balock has made two appearances! She's the head of the women Jaffa warrior people and the T mans love interest!!!
cyKey said:
SG1: Norkathon.
They tried that allready with Anise, albeit on person but those were some dam big ones!!!

Associate
I am glad i stumbled across this thread, i need some help...

Im at uni so mum records stargate, atlantis and threshold for me on tuesday and wednesday. But this week she forgot. Can somone tell me when all three from this week are repeated?

Man of Honour
Mundu said:
Where have you all been! Balock has made two appearances! She's the head of the women Jaffa warrior people and the T mans love interest!!!...

I did say reappearance. ;)

Soldato
I hope Stargate will continue for as long as possible, theres so much possibility for story's and maybe even another spinoff like on one of the ships, though that would be going a bit away from the main theme of the show, anyway i just hope we get to see some big space battles with the Ori! :D

Soldato
Anyone know why Anderson left SG1? was it simply because he wishes to do other things or is there a more important reason?

Teal'c and Daniel have always been my 2 fav chracters, sam feels a tad to stiff for me.... Vala is cool though, I like her sense of humor. Other than that, the new series seem fine, the ori are an interesting change from the previous "problems" that they have had.

The Wraith in Atlantis though are an excellent opponent. I will be looking forward to seeing what happens there...

Soldato
Dark_Angel said:
Anyone know why Anderson left SG1? was it simply because he wishes to do other things or is there a more important reason?

He wanted to spend more time with his daughter and was supposed to leave after s6 IIRC but stayed on. He's worked really hard over the years and derserves the rest imho.

Soldato
RDA was saying he has a bad knee injury, and cant exactly be dodging bullets at his age + he missed the kids too much.

In similar fashion thats why Dr fraiser quit also, but in the world of sci-fi they both may make appearances again ;)

I feel Season 9 is going well its a fresh start but with the same ole feel to it and they can wrap up many things also, looking forward to the cross overs with Atlantis.

Anyone thats stopped watching the show cos Oneill/Frasier/Hammond have gone should get use to it your missing something great....

I bet come 2007 SG1/Atlantis/BSG will be the only 3 sci-fi fixes we have left....

Soldato
malfunkshun said:
OK, I consider myself a pretty big fan, but AJUK and Mundu........guys guys, its just a show. Bet you can speak Ancient and Asgard too eh? :p

Kree shol'va! Strictly Goa'uld only. :D

B&W

B&W

Soldato
i think atlantis is takin over tbh, s2 has been far better then sg1s season 9. sg1 seems like same old stuff being rehashed.

sci fi should retire sg1 and bring back farscape.

Soldato
I'd rather have a season 10 than not but it is starting to drag a bit. Season 9 started very very slowly but has become a bit better lately. The whole Orai thing is getting on my nerves a bit though. Basically they killed off all the baddies at the end of last season and suddenly thought "oh crap, we need a new one now". Ben Browder is doing a good job with the Mitchell character, given the pressure of replacing RDA but they're trying to make him too much like O'Neill to my mind.

On the subject of "duplicating" characters, Atlantis is really starting to get on my nerves. The entire show is desperately trying to be SG-1. Take the primary team - we have Sheppard as the O'Neill character, the humourous military lead, McKay in the Carter scientist role, Teyla as the humanitarian Jackson character and Ronon in the hugely strong warrier "outsider" Teal'c role.

Come on, can't we have a bit of originality. The whole thing smacks of trying to recreate the success of SG-1 by totally copying the format before the original cast finally say enough is enough and SG-1 dies.

Soldato
B&W said:
i think atlantis is takin over tbh, s2 has been far better then sg1s season 9. sg1 seems like same old stuff being rehashed.

sci fi should retire sg1 and bring back farscape.

I have to admit Atlantis has seemed like something else completly out of this world (mind the pun) but I still hate Wier and hope for my enjoyment she gets written out soon, although i very much doubt it. S8 was just a support for Atlantis and in some ways still is although Atlantis had a lot more help with a bigger budget ect. I keep wondering if SG-1 would be any better with Shepard, who is think is great, over Mitchell. Although McKay 4TW TBH!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom