Steam Christmas Sale 2012

Soldato
Oh I see...

wtfsc.png

Soldato
Mine doesn't look anything like that :p

How much is Hearthfire? :(

Also, for everyone moaning just remember this; it's a 15 day sale that runs through X-Mas, New Year and then 5 days of January, January! Everything's cheap everywhere in the January sales, so be patient.

Soldato
The first day is always like this, so I don't really see why people are complaining. What games are you even expecting to come on? I always expect games like this to come up. A year or two ago I was chuffed to get all the fall out games and elderscrolls etc at cheap prices. Just because we now all have them doesn't mean others don't and they are always going to be up there. Truth is, there haven't been a lot of great series since for them to really capitalise on for those sales and i can't even think of any games I want to come on sale anyway because most of them are just sub par these days.

Soldato
The first day is always like this, so I don't really see why people are complaining. What games are you even expecting to come on? I always expect games like this to come up. A year or two ago I was chuffed to get all the fall out games and elderscrolls etc at cheap prices. Just because we now all have them doesn't mean others don't and they are always going to be up there. Truth is, there haven't been a lot of great series since for them to really capitalise on for those sales and i can't even think of any games I want to come on sale anyway because most of them are just sub par these days.

Agreed.

I can't actually think of anything I want to buy this time round. I have most of the stuff I want from previous sales.

Back
Top Bottom