Steam Christmas Sale 2012

Soldato
Q1. If I already own Darksiders and buy the Darksiders franchise bundle which contains DS2 and all DLC as well as DS1 will it aloow meto buy it?

Q2. I want to get AC3 and Far Cry 3 but at the moment those prices are too high. There is a posibility they could come down later on in the sale right?

Q3. Is Hit Man Absolution worth it? I didnt like Des Ex HR are they similar games?

Associate
- Natural Selection 2
- Prince of Persia Franchise
- Batman DLC

Pretty happy for this round :), was hoping for some Borderlands 2 DLC discounted as well but oh well, managed to pick up a physical copy of it for less than steam sale price and with the premier club code so got mechromancer to boot, that'll keep me happy for a bit! :D

Soldato
Q1. If I already own Darksiders and buy the Darksiders franchise bundle which contains DS2 and all DLC as well as DS1 will it aloow meto buy it?

Q2. I want to get AC3 and Far Cry 3 but at the moment those prices are too high. There is a posibility they could come down later on in the sale right?

Q3. Is Hit Man Absolution worth it? I didnt like Des Ex HR are they similar games?

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes/no

Back
Top Bottom