Steam deal: Left 4 dead 50% off

Associate
yeah seriously get it join the ocuk group and say good bye to your life and sanity :D oh and add most of the peeps from the l4d names thread

L4D
Total Playtime: 315h 27m 25s

I still have not done that, I'll have to do so, the adding the ocuk names thread :D.

I remember not being the slightest bit excited about this game especially after seeing videos of it, but because of all the buzz about it I went for it and glad I did.
Definately worth buying if you have not tried, I'm not keen on multiplayer shooters but this is different because you work as a team and have to watch each others back, and is surprisingly damn good fun :D, I've racked up possibly 100 or more hours playing it and regulary go on it :D and going to in a minute :D.
I'm going to buy a copy for my bro too at this price :).

Associate
Doh! stupid me I logged out of ocuk and went to buy it straight away, I'm like the hunter, I see a good deal and pounce on it lol, but £12.50 really is excellent price for this game for the fun you'll have on it, there is the custom campaigns that can be downloaded too and some are really very good and new ones are being made all the time.
Hopefully you will be able to get others to go on the 4 pack with you thou, I guess if you are on steam you should easily be able to get 3 others to do it or know 3 other people who game and are not on steam to go for it, but if not £12.50 is definately a good deal.

Soldato
Left 4 Dead again? :(
Must be a final push for sales before Left 4 Dead 2.

[edit: for some reason I thought this was the weekend deal for a second time lol. Then realised it was Tuesday :eek: ]

Associate
Doh! stupid me I logged out of ocuk and went to buy it straight away, I'm like the hunter, I see a good deal and pounce on it lol, but £12.50 really is excellent price for this game for the fun you'll have on it, there is the custom campaigns that can be downloaded too and some are really very good and new ones are being made all the time.
Hopefully you will be able to get others to go on the 4 pack with you thou, I guess if you are on steam you should easily be able to get 3 others to do it or know 3 other people who game and are not on steam to go for it, but if not £12.50 is definately a good deal.

^ That makes 2 of us. Just need 2 more!

I would be happy to 4-pack this Game (no, thats not a euphemism for anything). That should make 3 of us?

Associate
How does this 4 of us chipping in work? I may be tempted to be the 4th, but I like having the original DVD on my shelf :)

You don't get a DVD case when downloading via steam but this price is half the price of the 'hard' copy anywhere else.

I wish launch day prices were competitive with Steam :(

Associate
How does this 4 of us chipping in work? I may be tempted to be the 4th, but I like having the original DVD on my shelf :)

Afaik, the purchaser gets four copies which can be distributed among friends. You will not get a DVD, but the game will permanently be on your Steam 'My Games' list, regardless of formatting your machine or uninstalling the copy etc.

Back
Top Bottom