Steam deal: Left 4 dead 50% off

Soldato
lol.. i dont really play much games but i got over 200hrs out of l4d.. my bro still plays it at over 700 ;) nowhere near few is it ? :p

I was just going by what a review said, i know people can keep playing multiplayer but theres only so much content from the sound of it, im interested but it seems like it might be a bit repetitive and stuff, i mean i got zombie panic and tf2 and found i didn't play them much so you can see why im a bit unsure.

Soldato
I was just going by what a review said, i know people can keep playing multiplayer but theres only so much content from the sound of it, im interested but it seems like it might be a bit repetitive and stuff, i mean i got zombie panic and tf2 and found i didn't play them much so you can see why im a bit unsure.

it does sound like just running around shooting zombies.. but seriously it really is re playable.. i have played every campaign at least 20 times :) and you will hopefully enjoy it too.. of course you have to play with ocuk crew ;D and at that price you should really get it :) i've got it for 19.99 at release.. ;)

Soldato
SPUNJ!!

Do I buy it? You decide, yes or no....

It's a quality game and a game anyone who has Steam should own (Providing you like these types of games), especially when it has 50% off.
But obviously, L4D2 is coming out in Nov so be prepared for not many games happening on L4D, but yes, you should buy it :)

Soldato
naffa or fizzle-187. 4 pack with me, another mate and Random Guy? If you haven't bought it already?

Oh yeah, and if you already have L4D in the account but buy the 4 pack, do you get all 4 to send as gifts?

Last edited:
The love for this game mystifies me, I think it is one of the most overrated games ever. The gameplay is so basic, simplistic, repetitive and unsatisfying.

1. Basic. Yep and that's a bad thing? Means it's easy to pick up and play.
2. Simplistic. Not really no. As survivors you have to work well as a team and in versus mode it's more important to do so and just as important for Infected. Infact difficult tactic are harder to pull off successfully as Infected.
3. Repetative. AI Director? Have you actually played this game more than once? Different every time...
4. Unsatisfying. Welll, that's completely subject to opinion. I don't find it unsatisfying, but each to their own I suppose...

Overrated? Complete *******. So the multiple people even on this forum with 300hrs on it makes it overrated? Logical :rolleyes::confused:

Permabanned
I guess I prefer more skilled games like UT where the enemy are other humans and shoot back with the same sort of weaponry, not mindless AI zombies which behave like a DOS game from 1994.

Overrated? Complete *******. So the multiple people even on this forum with 300hrs on it makes it overrated? Logical :rolleyes::confused:

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it isn't crap ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom