*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
From my understanding, Steam negotiates with the publishers (or smaller dev studios) to put their game into the sales. However, 9 times out of 10, the 'original' price is more than it was before the sale making the discount seem much better than it actually is. It's a very common tactic in all sales.

Check it out!!! This $60 game is now $45! A huge 25% off!.... Realistically the game was probably $50 before the sale so you're only getting 10% off.
I'm not sure that's true on steam, but their none sale prices generally are laughable:D. I've heard places like dfs do it. Guess some people are drawn to stuff which a large percentage off rather than outright cost.

Soldato
What's the cheapest Red Dead Redemption 2 has been on Steam? Have a £5 credit on there and finally have a decent GPU to play the game.

Soldato
I'm not sure that's true on steam, but their none sale prices generally are laughable:D. I've heard places like dfs do it. Guess some people are drawn to stuff which a large percentage off rather than outright cost.

Easy way to check, look for a horror game, five nights at freddies or something, check price now and then after it goes on sale. I'm willing to put money on it. And it isn't 'dodgy', totally by the books as it's a discount off the RRP, not the current price.

Soldato
OP
see spolier tag for pictures of whats on sale if you cannot access the store
lot of the games are full price like cyperpun & other AAA titles IEX82D9.png

YMSdIJD.png

z6BR32z.png

Back
Top Bottom