*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
Disco Elysium is about as cheap as I have ever seen it on Steam.

Days Gone is still not cheap enough for me to consider unfortunately. Give me a healthy 50% off first.

Associate
Easy way to check, look for a horror game, five nights at freddies or something, check price now and then after it goes on sale. I'm willing to put money on it. And it isn't 'dodgy', totally by the books as it's a discount off the RRP, not the current price.

Several things that were on my wishlist are on sale and they definitely haven't inflated what the original price of them was, I've been keeping an eye on them.

Just grabbed "Detroit: Beyond Human" at 50% off. :)

Soldato
You called it mate... SALE PRICE!!!! £33.49!

The steam sales had been junk for a while with made up discounts and the same stuff of sale on repeat
I did see the resident evil village for "sale" at 48 quid:eek:. I've bought war at sea as it looks fun. Bit like battlestations games.

Last edited:
Soldato
Going to give Lords of Wolcen a whirl for £18

Its been £18 in the sale a few times now, I'm hoping it'll drop more during the x-mas steam sales.

@SPG Lords of Wolcen was on my list for a long time, had a bit of a rocky start hopefully it's improved now.

Sadly it hasn't. There's been 1 big update since release but bugs and such are still a problem, I'm still holding on when it gets a little cheaper but if you want to try a new ARPG give Last Epoch a try.

Soldato
Just had a look at the recent reviews on Steam, still pretty bad so shall give this a miss. I have Diablo 3 to play through still. Tons to do on that game.

Will have a look at Last Epoch cheers.

Associate
Disappointing as usual i see on my wishlist. A couple at 90% off, but i'm not in the mood to play those atm. Crash Collection still expensive for me, only something i want a quick blast on and it's 50% off still.

So no purchases here sadly.

Soldato
Cyberpunk £33 is disappointing.

I want to play the game, basically to see what the fuss is about (or not) but from what I can tell, for me personally that's a £20 max game. £15 ideally before I'll buy it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I did see the resident evil village for "sale" at 48 quid:eek:. I've bought war at sea as it looks fun. Bit like battlestations games.
I got that for £35 or less on release from cdkeys, saw it for about £16 on there recently :cry:

As I said, I love steam sales, as I get games even cheaper at key selling sites.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cyberpunk £33 is disappointing.

I want to play the game, basically to see what the fuss is about (or not) but from what I can tell, for me personally that's a £20 max game. £15 ideally before I'll buy it.
If you are happy to run on GOG launcher instead of steam it can be had for £14.99. If you really like it you can later buy a copy on steam when it is on a bigger sale.

Back
Top Bottom