*** Steam Sale - confirmed by Valve****

Soldato
I'll be picking up the two Total War games I don't own in the series and probably Crusader Kings 3 as well. Other than that, probably not much. Valheim does look good, though.

Caporegime
I've got a list as long as my arm but stuff will still be too expensive. I reckon I'll only end up getting Borderlands 3 Season Pass 2. :p

It's pretty funny, I'll have no qualms at spending £20 on a Domino's pizza but a game that will last a lot longer than 30 minutes for the same price? No way.

Soldato
Biostatistics is half off, even at the price (27 quid) that doesn't seem a sale to me. J like to wait until 20 or less, bought War on the sea last sale and only just played it and found I didn't like it but couldn't return it due to when I bought it:mad:. Must remember to test games after I buy them:p.

Associate
I've not bought any games for ages.

But now I have a new GPU I fancied some new stuff to play.

I picked up control, death stranding, disco elysium and resident evil 3.

Associate
I remember when Steam sale threads were popping like mad whenever there was a steam sale on, the sheer Meh-ness of this one is testiment to how things have changed
It's not just this one. And they haven't really gone bad. It's just that we all have 200+ games in our library and there's cheaper places to get games than Steam, rendering these Steam sales a "nice try but no thanks".

Associate
I've not bought any games for ages.

But now I have a new GPU I fancied some new stuff to play.

I picked up control, death stranding, disco elysium and resident evil 3.

You could have got Control free of epic, or through Twitch prime.

I genuinely cannot remember the last time I bought a game from Steam. The 'Sales' are a joke.

All the "sale" is these days is what the games should cost off sale. Charge a stupid amout for the game and then discount it to what it should have been originally.

Back
Top Bottom