Steam sale now .... Off

Associate
Always used to be a huge thread on here about Steam sales but the interest really has dropped off over the last few years.
I still look at the sales but rarely buy anything. Just can't seem to find anything that really interests me. :/

Caporegime
I've checked on http://isthereanydeal.com and some of the prices are higher, I was definitely interested in Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect: Andromeda but both higher than in previous sales. :(

So I guess I'll probably treat myself to Rail Route. It's something I've had my eye on for ages. I always had a fascination with train operations since I was a kid.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've checked on http://isthereanydeal.com and some of the prices are higher, I was definitely interested in Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect: Andromeda but both higher than in previous sales. :(

So I guess I'll probably treat myself to Rail Route. It's something I've had my eye on for ages. I always had a fascination with train operations since I was a kid.
That’s such a useful website cheers for sharing!!

Soldato
This sale might finally tempt me to get the Hot Wheels Unleashed GOTY upgrade pack for ~£11, having bought the base game for ~£9 a few months ago... Shame as GOTY edition is ~£13 total in the Steam Sale.

Can't decide whether to pull trigger on Forza Horizon 5 for ~£25 basic or ~£35 premium (using "bundle" offer as I have FH4), the actual racing in FH4 is ok, but as a grumpy old gamer I don't get any pleasure from the single player storyline and driving around the map to race different events.

Permabanned
Is bf2042 worth playing now or is it turd?
I got it for free not long after it came out, barely played it. Just saw a new season started so installed and now playing, thanks for reminding me!

Untitled.png

EDIT: Yep, still turd.

Last edited:
Permabanned

It's a very good FPS now but overall a mediocre battlefield.
I just played a couple of TDM games, TTK is ridiculous, I spotted a guy and shot him to **** and he spins round and does me in 2 shots. Laggy netcode, then it kicks me to main menu telling me something about anti cheat.

Turd :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Grabbed the witcher 3 dlc finally, I'm pretty sure I got that with my prepurchase years ago but couldnt find the codes.

My main issue is, Baldur's gate 3 releases august and then there's starfield (I love story driven games). I never completed Witcher 3 and after booting it recently I decided I was going to give it another go. so I'm not sure if it's worth grabbing games at the moment. Sekiro is realllly tempting though... I think it's one of those games that maintains its price?

Back
Top Bottom