Steam sale now .... Off

Caporegime
Great I can buy games for probably more than they were in previous sales.
look the star wars game is 25% off and still looks full price in my mind at £44.99

steam is the new DFS

Last edited:
Soldato
It's outrageous how expensive the octopath traveler games are

The only thing I've seen that I want to buy in this sale is Cuphead

Last edited:
Soldato
Also pro tip guys:

If you stock up on games during a sale, and then 6 months laterwhen you try one of these games you find it won't even start up - bad luck you can't get a refund anymore because it's too long from the purchase date

This has happened to me several times before where I've lost money on a game I couldn't even play

Last edited:
Soldato
Also pro tip guys:

If you stock up on games during a sale, and then 6 months laterwhen you try one of these games you find it won't even start up - bad luck you can't get a refund anymore because it's too long from the purchase date

This has happened to me several times before where I've lost money on a game I couldn't even play
I did that with psychnauts 2, realised I didn't like it but couldn't get a refund with less than 2 hours played, I'm am an idiot I know hah

Last edited:
Associate
I've checked on http://isthereanydeal.com and some of the prices are higher, I was definitely interested in Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect: Andromeda but both higher than in previous sales. :(

So I guess I'll probably treat myself to Rail Route. It's something I've had my eye on for ages. I always had a fascination with train operations since I was a kid.
Fairly sure they're both part of ea play/which ever game pass has ea play if that's something you were considering at any point.

Soldato
free : Tell Me Why - SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 13 July
its episode 1 of 3

i was thinking of getting Mechwarrior 5
big stopping robots, i mis MW3, 4 was alright. But MW5 with Mods seems fun.

Volcanoids maybe also interesting

but for me not really much in they way of sales items, probably as i already have everything i wanted and tastes changing.

Soldato
Also pro tip guys:

Buy the game. Try it then refund if you don't like it. Your fault for waiting 6 months

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
Always used to be a huge thread on here about Steam sales but the interest really has dropped off over the last few years.
I still look at the sales but rarely buy anything. Just can't seem to find anything that really interests me. :/

What I would be interested in is some spare time, so that I can play the hundreds of games that I already own...

Soldato
Buy the game. Try it then refund if you don't like it. Your fault for waiting 6 months

I didn't say it's not my fault, in the past I'd buy like 10 games from a sale and play them one by one, yeah i should probably make sure all work after buying rather than waiting

Caporegime
Can someone give me an idea as to why these Persona games are so "overwhelmingly positive" on Steam? I have never played one in my life and am just wondering whether to.

Back
Top Bottom