Steam sale now .... Off

Soldato
yep it certainly is :) very chill alos. played a few times with the gang here. but sadley quest 1 is end of life now and i cant play te new courses :/ so preparing for pc vr

Caporegime
tQmh5aP.jpg
Bought this racing game, it’s not listed as deck compatible but totally works (in the 2 races so far!) Plays great!

Last edited:
Soldato
I ended up getting just base Street Fighter 6 and Returnal off CDKeys since they were way cheaper than Steam.

Thought about rebuying CP on Steam but it's too big and I've already spent way too much between PS+ and the above, especially considering I double-dipped since I have both on PS5 but with SF6 I'll at least be able to practice without molesting the oled with healthbars and do my ranked session on the PS5. Besides, I might sell my copy and just move to PC.

Should've resisted and not spend a penny considering my backlog...

Caporegime
Is this Aliens game any good? I'm a massive fan of the Alien films but not a huge lover of turn-based strategy games like X-Com, Gears Tactics, etc. which I believe this is.

Last edited:
Associate
Is this Aliens game any good? I'm a massive fan of the Alien films but not a huge lover of turn-based strategy games like X-Com, Gears Tactics, etc. which I believe this is.

Brilliant game. It’s not turn based either but real time with slowdown option.

Back
Top Bottom