Steam sale now .... Off

Thinking about grabbing Cyberpunk/Phantom Liberty bundle and starting over since I'm not that far, have the base game on GoG but want it on Steam.

Also, pondering grabbing SF6 and selling my PS5 copy but that's cheaper on CDkeys. The question is how actively I'll be playing it after T8 comes out, maybe I should just put that money towards T8:p

A couple of games I want but not point in getting them all now.

Been eyeballing Blasphemous 2 but I'm in no rush so I'll wait for a bigger discount.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
CDKeys is fine and trusted...

All the verified sites go through https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/en-gb/ <- Lots of CDKEY's to choose from

The only places I know for certain that are verified sellers, go through https://isthereanydeal.com/ or deals posted on https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/.

They have strict criteria for sellers they need to meet before they can be included.

I haven't bought anything yet, but I'm eyeing up https://store.steampowered.com/app/1155970/Roadwarden/

Thinking about grabbing Cyberpunk/Phantom Liberty bundle and starting over since I'm not that far, have the base game on GoG but want it on Steam.

Also, pondering grabbing SF6 and selling my PS5 copy but that's cheaper on CDkeys. The question is how actively I'll be playing it after T8 comes out, maybe I should just put that money towards T8:p

A couple of games I want but not point in getting them all now.

Been eyeballing Blasphemous 2 but I'm in no rush so I'll wait for a bigger discount.

Good price on street fighter 6 for sure considering how long it has been out.

Don't rush into getting MK 1 though. I just got it on sale and had a few matches. They have not enabled 60 fps xray it seems, even though MK 11 has it. Wtf.

I went into my library after watching the 25th Anniversary mini doc to find I didn't actually have HL1, despite distinctly remembering playing through it. Then I remembered it was pre-Steam.

So I've picked up that and Black Mesa for a nominal fee.

I must be the only one that thought Black Mesa was duff. The Xen level just goes on for way too long and spoiled the entire experience for me.

Just bought the definitive edition off steam for 3 bucks. Doesn't look too bad. Its basically hl1 with hl2 engine right?

Last edited:
Just bought the definitive edition off steam for 3 bucks. Doesn't look too bad. Its basically hl1 with hl2 engine right?

Yes the first part of the game is great and pretty much mirrors HL1 but they did Xen as a separate part later and then added it in. But they made it as long as the rest of the game (or feels like it). See how you get on. Can’t go wrong for £3 though. Everybody should experience it once at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Oooh forgot I had Hogwarts. Never even got me broom. I seem to recall something about weird fog bothering me.

I sold my PS5 copy a couple of hours in, before even getting the broom. It felt like a Hogwarts Tour Simulator with a mediocre game tacked on, which it actually is and I heard it gets worse later with the open world stuff and repetitiveness so I didn't bother:P

I was really excited about it but I just couldn't get into it, the core game felt mundane, the subpar dialogue started grating on me and the amount of UI was doing my head in, without any dynamic HUD options in 2023.

Magical atmosphere and entertaining combat (for a while)but the rest not so much. Went nowhere during the time I spent with it.
Wanted to persevere just for Hogwarts but nope.

It's Ghost of Tsushima all over again:P

I sold my PS5 copy a couple of hours in, before even getting the broom. It felt like a Hogwarts Tour Simulator with a mediocre game tacked on, which it actually is and I heard it gets worse later with the open world stuff and repetitiveness so I didn't bother:p

I was really excited about it but I just couldn't get into it, the core game felt mundane, the subpar dialogue started grating on me and the amount of UI was doing my head in, without any dynamic HUD options in 2023.

Magical atmosphere and entertaining combat (for a while)but the rest not so much. Went nowhere during the time I spent with it.
Wanted to persevere just for Hogwarts but nope.

It's Ghost of Tsushima all over again:p

I sold my PS5 copy after 30m as it looked and played like a PS4 game. Got it on pc and was much better but still had plenty of issues.
Obviously wasn't that captivating as I forgot I had it lol.

I sold my PS5 copy after 30m as it looked and played like a PS4 game. Got it on pc and was much better but still had plenty of issues.
Obviously wasn't that captivating as I forgot I had it lol.

Had it not been for 40fps VRR mode, I'd have sold it after 30 mins as well, 60fps mode was super-janky and the foliage... ugh:p

Kinda want to give it a go on PC but I think I'll pass for now, heard it's still wonky performance-wise.

Last edited:
Had it not been for 40fps VRR mode, I'd have sold it after 30 mins as well, 60fps mode was super-janky and the foliage... ugh:p

Kinda want to give it a go on PC but I think I'll pass for now, heard it's still wonky performance-wise.

Yeah probably is. Not sure if they'll ever sort it but maybe worth a revisit in a year or more.

Back
Top Bottom