Steam sale now .... Off

Associate
Thinking about grabbing Cyberpunk/Phantom Liberty bundle and starting over since I'm not that far, have the base game on GoG but want it on Steam.

Also, pondering grabbing SF6 and selling my PS5 copy but that's cheaper on CDkeys. The question is how actively I'll be playing it after T8 comes out, maybe I should just put that money towards T8:p

A couple of games I want but not point in getting them all now.

Been eyeballing Blasphemous 2 but I'm in no rush so I'll wait for a bigger discount.

I just purchased the plain vanilla version for £25 on steam sale, cdkeys listing it at over £30 still.

Now it's all patched up going to go for my first playthrough, see you all on the other side :cool:

Soldato
I just purchased the plain vanilla version for £25 on steam sale, cdkeys listing it at over £30 still.

Now it's all patched up going to go for my first playthrough, see you all on the other side :cool:

The best deal is on Epic unfortunately, as I want it on Steam. Practically the same price for the bundle + a code that takes 33% off. Wish Steam had something like that. You basically get Phantom Liberty for a couple of quid.

Caporegime
Looks like I won't be getting anything. Reading the little Steam news boxes that appear in your library, I'll be shelling out for two lots of DLC soon with American Truck Simulator and Shadow Gambit: Cursed Crew in the next couple of weeks.

Soldato
I'm finished now. Just got Kovaak, Black Messa and Diablo Prime Evil Collection on Battle.net. Never played Diablo but everywhere I look I seem to see it being advertised, so going to start out on the earlier games.

That along with the rest of Call of the Wild DLC should keep me going, I hope.

Soldato
grabbed firewatch and soma
I'm finished now. Just got Kovaak, Black Messa and Diablo Prime Evil Collection on Battle.net. Never played Diablo but everywhere I look I seem to see it being advertised, so going to start out on the earlier games.

That along with the rest of Call of the Wild DLC should keep me going, I hope.
That primeevil collection is tempting. Edit, nvm the deal is okay but I remember I hate the company haha

Last edited:
Caporegime
Opened the wallet to get Dysmantle and all the DLC for £22. Had a go on PS5 but knowing it could disappear from PS+ at the drop of a hat, didn't want to put all my time and effort in to it so bought the Steam version.

Associate
I went for Remnant 2 and Dark Souls 3, albeit I bought Remnant 2 from cdkeys as it was a tenner less than the steam sale price!

Associate
Halo MCC for £8.49 might be the closest I've come to buying from the Steam sale in years. Is the port any good?

I bought it and its good content for the price

Associate
Its better, much better. :)
Sounds good, looking forward to it, hardest part is finding time when everyone is free to play it! Even though it was far from perfect Remnant 1 was probably one of my most enjoyable coop games, definitely my most played EGS freebie

Last edited:
Soldato
Thinking about...
Hot Wheels Unleashed GOTY upgrade ~£7
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice ~£4
Ikaruga ~£4
Andro Dunos II ~£3
Forza Horizon 5 ~£25
Automobilista 2 ~£18

Think everything else in my maybe list is definitely cheaper and in stock on cdkeys.

Finally just bought Ikaruga, Andro Dunos II and Hellblade for pennies over ten squids.

Still mulling over Hot Wheels Unleashed GOTY upgrade, cheapest I've known it be, but I'm mulling over Unleashed 2 from cdkeys for £26.

Automobilista 2 is £5.79 at cdkeys.

Forza Horizon 5 standard/deluxe is fractionally cheaper on Steam than cdkeys.

For something very different for me but I do have a few real fish tanks running where I have "the Midas touch of death" for all plants being hardy Anubias varieties, Aquarium Designer is £4.67 for base pack, or bundled with sea/Japan/Amazon packs for £10.47 might be something relaxing to have in library.

Back
Top Bottom