Steam sale now .... Off

Caporegime
Definitely gone wild in the aisles this sale. Ended up buying Tile Cities, Pixel Junk Monsters 2, Sniper Elite V2, Sniper Elite 3, Kingdom New Lands. And I don't think I've finished yet. :p

But I have zero interest in VR :p
Has to be played in VR, the experience is so different. I've **** myself more than 10 times playing it in VR.

100% I bought a Rift just to play Alyx, then punted it on again after. It's an incredible game, and the story is top notch.

Definitely wouldn't want to play it on KB/Mouse, it is in my opinion the gold standard of VR games.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
How much did you buy then sell the Rift for btw? I may just do the exact same as I'm a couple hours into the game so enough time to experience it in VR still or even restart

Soldato
Had a last minute change of heart and added a few games to the basket, but Steam wouldn't connect with Paypal to pay until after 1800 BST, when sale ended... Items removed! :cry:

Now seen that one of them (Redout 2 season pass) is a similar price on cdkeys.com, so can always buy it another time.

Associate
OP
Had a last minute change of heart and added a few games to the basket, but Steam wouldn't connect with Paypal to pay until after 1800 BST, when sale ended... Items removed! :cry:

Now seen that one of them (Redout 2 season pass) is a similar price on cdkeys.com, so can always buy it another time.

Damn. Unlucky lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Days Gone is a very good game, it's just too damn long and tedious as you basically rinse and repeat the same actions throughout the game world. The story and characters are great, but it's just such a drag. I never completed it, 39.6 hours clocked as well before going "feh".

Associate
Days Gone is a very good game, it's just too damn long and tedious as you basically rinse and repeat the same actions throughout the game world. The story and characters are great, but it's just such a drag. I never completed it, 39.6 hours clocked as well before going "feh".

I have the joy of having an "attention" deficit, I lasted about an hour and decided there were a bit too many faffy mechanics for me.

Associate

Yes i found that also, though i got immersed into the world enough that i got past those flaws.

Back
Top Bottom