Steam sale

Associate
I'm using YOWH script in room 48724, think we may just about hit 100million with the 90mins remaining.

Anyway, what i wanted to ask was, is anyone trading steam cards? I have a spare Dominic, Z Lo and Dire Frog to trade for Blitzkrieg. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Ended up buying only Anno 1404, it's a brilliant city-builder type of game. Have too many games to play & replay to buy any more tbh. It's a great time to be alive if you're a gamer!

Soldato
As you can see not many games make it to max level (times are USA based).
http://drx.pl/steamgame/

Basically need to run a script and leave PC running until reach highest level.

There's a few groups around, but getting in to one of their rooms depends on luck, due to popularity.

MSG2015 rooms now seem to be plagued by trolls. Ye olde wormhole scheme will probably suffer equal fate after reset today.

There's also Reddit, but not tried them.

Need to run a script using tampermonkey/scriptmonkey depending on your browser. It uses a wormhole strat that stops all damage on a boss and uses everyones wormholes and 'like new' abilities. the longer you stay on the boss and keep using wormholes the higher the jump. I think the top room managed something like 17 million levels in one go last night.

http://irc.lc/quakenet/YeOldeWH - Rooms are announced in here about 2 hours after the reset, so around 7pm.

There has been some rivalry between the Reddit group and the yowh group and trolls from both sides trying to sabotage each others rooms. It's been quite funny watching all the drama unfold over a free clicker game lol.

Thanks gents. Not worth the effort, methinks.

Soldato
There was a driver issue with the latest nvidia ones at the time, I remember mine crashed too but only after updating the drivers. Rolled back drivers when I was having issues and was back to being solid again.

Back
Top Bottom