Steam Summer Sale 2017 - 22nd June

Associate
Automobilista for under €9 is an incredible bargain, probably the best physics and force feedback of all the current racing sims.

Associate
Replay ever increasing difficulties as you lvl up more and more and unlock more abilities as you go,you can replay any part of the game or full game at each difficulty level, hardest difficulty levels require a base level before it becomes available.
Its a hand crafted world, rather big world at that,nothing randomly generated.

There is a big thread for it here on the pc games board.

Soldato
Not sure if this has been posted, but I raised a ticket with PayPal about the £5 offer not working, before I had realised it was already fully subscribed.

I got a reply today stating about the offer already being pulled, but because I had only just missed out, they were going to credit me £5 (I had made a purchase through Steam over £20 yesterday).

Might be worth a try!

Soldato
Left 4 Dead (£1.49)
Among The Sleep (£3.73) - horror game through the eyes of a toddler!
Shadow Warrior 2 (£20.99) - been waiting for the price to drop, was hoping to pick it up cheaper but thought I'd treat myself.

Associate
I'm tempted by Grim Dawn

yeh get it, nearly 1000 hours in it here on over 20 different characters and still have others i want to build. :)

if anyone doesn't know too, there's a dev stream on Twitch 1/2 times a week Tuesday and Fridays @ 7pm GMT. :)

Tempted to get The Long Dark, or maybe BDO. so many games, so little time. >.<

Last edited:
Associate
Planet Coaster and Mafia 3 (despite the reviews) for me so far.

Tempted to get Rocket League, Day of Infamy and Fallout 4 (tried it on the free weekend so already downloaded) as well, but we'll see. That would definitely be it for me this time around though.

Soldato
Any co op suggestions for me and the my gf?

I'm thinking overcooked and lovers in a dangerous space time?

Any others? We used to olay a fair few games like this together but not so much since having our little one!

Back
Top Bottom