Steam Summer Sale 2017 - 22nd June

Soldato
I've literally decided to replay the main campaign just last night. I played through at launch but missed a fair amount of side content as the city area sort of bled me dry lol. After that I rushed a bit to wrap it up in fear that I may not continue.

Have since played hearts of Stone (amazing story) and dabbled in blood and wine but I kept starting and stopping so I feel a fresh start is in order.

Also tempted to take the Frame rate hit, lock it to 30 and play in full 4k via my tv. I played at 30fps last night and it actually wasn't terrible. Looked glorious

Yeh i played it On TV at 4K for a while, But on harder diffculties the Combat is bit to Hard & not smooth enough.

But 3440x1400 Maxed out (Hw AA 2x) getting 80-100FPS :D

Soldato
I grabbed Hitman before the sale went up - stayed the same price when the sale did go up...

The bought Welcome to the Game and SOMA this morning. That will do me, unless I can and get the Witcher 3 GOTY package, but I really do not have the time that game is likely to take up and I didn't exactly get on with the Witcher 2 and gave up on it.

Associate
I purchased banisheded for £3 was 15 day before so happy and even though dont have a system to play these next 2 games bargains too good to miss so purchsed skyline cities and toral war warhammer aswel

Soldato
I grabbed Hitman before the sale went up - stayed the same price when the sale did go up...

The bought Welcome to the Game and SOMA this morning. That will do me, unless I can and get the Witcher 3 GOTY package, but I really do not have the time that game is likely to take up and I didn't exactly get on with the Witcher 2 and gave up on it.
SOMA is so underrated. Fantastic story if anything else

Associate
Pillars of eternity and europa universalis?

These both any good?
Europa Universalis IV takes some getting used to as on the surface it can appear quite overwhelming, but it's a brilliant game for people who want a strategy game that'll take a long time to conquer the world.
It doesn't have a set campaign so you have to make up your own missions, or use the Steam achievements to set goals, but I find the whole challenge of picking a small nation and crushing someone giant like the Ottomans/Commonwealth loads of fun.

I struggled a bit with Pillars of Eternity, I'm normally a huge fan of isometric RPGs but for me the plot just seemed to lack direction and I had to keep backtracking far too much.

Associate
Europa Universalis IV takes some getting used to as on the surface it can appear quite overwhelming, but it's a brilliant game for people who want a strategy game that'll take a long time to conquer the world.
It doesn't have a set campaign so you have to make up your own missions, or use the Steam achievements to set goals, but I find the whole challenge of picking a small nation and crushing someone giant like the Ottomans/Commonwealth loads of fun.

I struggled a bit with Pillars of Eternity, I'm normally a huge fan of isometric RPGs but for me the plot just seemed to lack direction and I had to keep backtracking far too much.

I have crusader kings 2 and just couldn't get into it. But throw me a civ game and it's one of my favourite series of games

I think I'll give POE a miss

Back
Top Bottom