Steam Summer Sale 2017 - 22nd June

Soldato
I love it when you can sell a bunch of cards and buy a game with the proceeds. Just managed to get £3 odd abd bought Outlast which has been on my wishlist for a while. Still got a load of games idling now so might have another couple of quid soon.

Associate
I have crusader kings 2 and just couldn't get into it. But throw me a civ game and it's one of my favourite series of games

I think I'll give POE a miss
Crusader Kings is a very different style of game to Europa Universalis, as it focuses a lot more on characters and their political interactions... whereas in Europa Universalis, in its most simplistic form, you essentially pick a country and try to destroy everything around you with or without the help of other countries.
There's less focus on building your cities up than Civilization (you can spend points on development and buy a few buildings that increase income, add forts to block enemy movement, or increase manpower), more of the focus is on declaring war on a neighbouring country and negotiating with them for the surrender of their land and/or money... or you can force them to be your subject if they're small enough.

Soldato
Was kind of hoping for Divinity Original Sin 2 to be cheap, but as it's early access that was slightly ambitious!

Edit: If anyone's not played the first one, it's on sale for £12 and is fantastic. Games rarely hold my attention for more than 20 hours or so, but my housemate and I played through it in couch co-op and sunk the best part of 90 hours into it.

Soldato
I have no idea what I want and feel I'll just be buying for the sake of buying. tempted by..

The Division - Had it on PS4 and traded it in as found it boring but I have a friend who plays it occasionally on PC.
Miscreated - Had my eyes on this game for a long while now but DayZ has burned me on the survival genre. Seems to be too many of them now.
Bloodbowl - I played the Bloodbowl Manager card game and really enjoyed it. While I know this is nothing like that, I'm still tempted to give it a go.

Associate
I got Domina for £3.49 and I'm finding it quite fun. Got Arma 3 and DLC bundle 1 in my basket for £15.28. Question is, is it worth it? I don't have any friend that play it or are interested in it.

Associate
Pillars of Eternity can be quite good at times however the story can get a bit iffy.

Tempted with Nier:Automata however it still seems a bit pricey - is it worth it for the amount of gameplay that you can get out of it?

<Edit> Scratch that - I've just had a read through the dedicated thread, looks as though it's going to be a purchase :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Sold a load of my CS:GO skins and got myself 50 quid, so promptly spent 80 :rolleyes:

Picked up,

Ryse :son of rome,
Mark of the Ninja,
South Park: the stick of truth
Limbo
Transistor
Deus Ex: GOTY
Warhammer 40k Space marine
Octodad
MGS V
Sniper Elite 4
Hitman complete season
Aragami,

Resonably happy with my purchases, gonne pick up a steam link from Game tomorrow so I can play some games on my sofa :D

Associate
Sold a load of my CS:GO skins and got myself 50 quid, so promptly spent 80 :rolleyes:

Picked up,

Ryse :son of rome,
Mark of the Ninja,
South Park: the stick of truth
Limbo
Transistor
Deus Ex: GOTY
Warhammer 40k Space marine
Octodad
MGS V
Sniper Elite 4
Hitman complete season
Aragami,

Resonably happy with my purchases, gonne pick up a steam link from Game tomorrow so I can play some games on my sofa :D
Have you seen the price of the link on the steam sale?

Back
Top Bottom