Steam Summer Sale 2018

Soldato
I was surprised as anyone! AC:Origins is completely fine. Downloading some other stuff now to see how it is.

I'm using a decent Asus RT-AC66u router (Steam link wired into), then the host PC connected by an Asus USB-AC56 wireless adapter

TXXZNcd.jpg.png

That’s awesome mate. Let me know how the other games go. I really enjoy the Steam Link, got it all wired in though.

Associate
I've was thinking (again) that I wouldn't buy much in the Steam sale (must have about a backlog of 3(+) years worth of games), failed again - got Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens that was in my wishlist, Life is Strange, and The Swapper. Main thing I discovered is that PC pinball games are still a 'thing' - got Star Trek TNG table on Pinball Arcade on the last day it was available for sale (read an article about them getting removed), had a look for other pinball games and ended up buying nearly half the DLC for Pinball FX3 which has been my main game in the last fortnight.

Pinball FX3 even has a Doom and Skyrim table - didn't get those ones yet, though I was tempted. Did get the Portal one which is interesting, but faves so far are Adventure Land, Back to the Future, Jaws, and best of all Star Wars Star Fighter Assault.

Back
Top Bottom