Stranger Things (Netflix)

Soldato
indeed it's how i try to normally do things, however i'm worried that, given there's 4 hours of content, 2.5 of which is from 1 episode, i'm expecting big things and people love to spoil it for others.

i don't do social media either, but view imgur and it happens there too :p I found out han solo dies the night before i went to watch the movie force awakens.

but spreading it out is by far the best way to do it. i would much prefer netflix go down the 1 episode a week route.
Whoa whoaaaa whooooaaaa, Han Solo dies?????

Yeah unfortunately if you don’t watch things quite quickly someone always loves to slip in a spoiler, I didn’t see TFA for a while after release but knew most of the main things by the time I got to watch it, even stupid stuff like the apple news feed occasionally has some major spoiler headlines.

Oddly I am a walking spoiler, I have to be a few episodes ahead of my wife with ST, she doesn’t really like jump scares and I have to warn her one is coming up….sometimes I just forget which kind of gets me a key to the dog house. She loves the series too but just isn’t good with scary stuff, this is probably the scariest thing she has ever watched.

I thought Will was annoyed because he now has a crush on 11, I didn’t notice the birthday thing so just assumed he was painting lovey dovey things with him and her but got annoyed when her long distance love arrived on the scene. I really doubt the writers missed the birthday thing, they did say they didn’t know but I’m not sold.

I thought Will was annoyed because he now has a crush on 11, I didn’t notice the birthday thing so just assumed he was painting lovey dovey things with him and her but got annoyed when her long distance love arrived on the scene. I really doubt the writers missed the birthday thing, they did say they didn’t know but I’m not sold.
in season 3, Mike says to Will, "it's not my fault you don't like girls", and they have a prolonged hold on Will's face. I am led to believe he likes boys based on this.

The painting is definitely going to come back and mean something. Why show Will grab them as the house gets shot up, and then never use it. Everything is shown for a reason.

Add to that, Will has always drawn in each of the seasons. I do feel he has some sort of premonition/draw and it comes true sort of powers.

Soldato
in season 3, Mike says to Will, "it's not my fault you don't like girls", and they have a prolonged hold on Will's face. I am led to believe he likes boys based on this.

The painting is definitely going to come back and mean something. Why show Will grab them as the house gets shot up, and then never use it. Everything is shown for a reason.

Add to that, Will has always drawn in each of the seasons. I do feel he has some sort of premonition/draw and it comes true sort of powers.
I actually forgot about that, jeez I’m slipping. At the time I just thought it was just a sort of bitter jab at him, makes sense now though.

Agreed, they don’t waste any scenes on filler, I think the paintings are there for something but my feeble guess was way off.

I actually forgot about that, jeez I’m slipping. At the time I just thought it was just a sort of bitter jab at him, makes sense now though.
i'm rewatching all the seasons again while i work so I have only jsut watched that episode about 2 days ago, otherwise i'd have forgotten too :p

what i've noticed about will and how he feels with mike. spoiler in case someone wasn't want to see it.

UP TO SEASon 4 now, never realised how much Will fancies Mike. 3/4 times they have shown it. a girl plays footsie with Will, he backs away. El says Will is painting for a girl (or someone) he likes. Will brings the paintings when picking up Mike from the airport and goes in for a hug, but mike stops the hug and then Will decides he doesn't want to share the painting any more, after the agent has died, will tells mike it's hard to open up to people and tell them how you really feel etc

Those are what the paintings are about i'm sure now, however, i still have hope that there's something else about them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really enjoyed the first episode of season 4. Made me realise quite how complex the story had become and how long it’s been since I finished season 3. Really looking forward to taking this one in!

Back
Top Bottom