Struggling to work out what the issue is here - cable, networking card or EE SH router?

Associate
Did you get the driver from here?

It's from 2021. Maybe latest would be worth a try if not already: https://www.realtek.com/Download/List?cate_id=584

Would go from 10.50 to 10.72

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Did you get the driver from here?

It's from 2021. Maybe latest would be worth a try if not already: https://www.realtek.com/Download/List?cate_id=584

Would go from 10.50 to 10.72
Driver was from Realtek website (noticed the ASUS ones were really out of date!)

Soldato
Have you tried a clean windows install? This seems so daft now; but it does remind me of when I had some rogue network optimisation software throttling my bandwidth (Killer network control panel). It took me ages of messing around before I found it.

I'd try a totally clean windows install. As frustrating as it is, I can empathise with your vendor because it makes zero sense why this should happen.

Associate
OP
Have you tried a clean windows install? This seems so daft now; but it does remind me of when I had some rogue network optimisation software throttling my bandwidth (Killer network control panel). It took me ages of messing around before I found it.

I'd try a totally clean windows install. As frustrating as it is, I can empathise with your vendor because it makes zero sense why this should happen.
Yes - it makes no difference. No suggestion is a daft one though - I can certainly see why weird issues like that can be solved!

Associate
OP
it’s that kind of company/vendor that just can’t be bothered lol - I don’t envy their employees (seems a policy thing to try and make customers give up)

I’ve been trying to get this sorted in some way since the beginning of June, so that’s why it’s so frustrating

Back
Top Bottom