Student counsellor, 25, 'romped with pupil at £14,000-a-year private school'

Caporegime
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...t-kenleigh-prendergast-spartanburg-day-school

9GuJKnX.jpg

Kenleigh Prendergast, 25, allegedly had sex with a pupil aged between 16 and 17.

She also lost her job at Spartanburg County Day School in South Carolina — which charges fees of up to $20,000 (£14,000) a year.

Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office told local news they had been notified of allegations of a possible inappropriate relationship between the student and counsellor at the school.

Kenleigh was working as a counsellor at the school when she had the illicit affair between January and March this year.

Classic daily star story, though thought GD might appreciate it too...

I'm sure the 16-17 year old young man is utterly traumatised at having been a victim of hers...

On a more serious note, it does seem to have happened rather a lot in US schools recently (or at least has been reported rather a lot).

Man of Honour
What a bizarre article, they even have a section where you can scroll through pictures of female teachers that have messed around with their students. :/

You've got to wonder why she'd risk her livelihood for a 16/17 year old.

Associate
I don't know where you're getting that from but the US doesn't have just one age of consent, it varies from State to State. The age of consent in South Carolina is 16.

Hmmm. Ok I make you correct. I always thought it was 18 as every time this thing comes up in USA it seems they call people under 18 a ‘minor.’ I guess I was part right as in a lot of places it is 18.

I’ve learnt something new today.

Associate
I don't know where you're getting that from but the US doesn't have just one age of consent, it varies from State to State. The age of consent in South Carolina is 16.

I know you know this and you're just on a wind up but she had a duty of care for any students she was responsible for helping so that is why it is inappropriate, even if it is not legal.

Always a laugh hearing the male/female vs. female/male double standard with these stories. All you guys were supporting that UK male teacher who ran away with that 16 year old (I think) girl a couple of years back?

EDIT - I would obviously although she doesn't look as nice in other pics.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I remember my French teacher :) you cant beat an older woman teaching you how to kiss :)

Why would any sane male complain :)

Back
Top Bottom