*****Summer 2021*****

V F

V F

Soldato
Note sure what the outrage is here. Sonny has got it bang on!

Who's outraged? I asked a legit question then I got a slight, ever slight rattled response from, @Psycho Sonny

As all I've heard from the past year is Bill Gates evil this, Bill Gates evil that. Predict this, or some conspiracy theory or some other doom and gloom.

Caporegime
Who's outraged? I asked a legit question then I got a slight, ever slight rattled response from, @Psycho Sonny

As all I've heard from the past year is Bill Gates evil this, Bill Gates evil that. Predict this, or some conspiracy theory or some other doom and gloom.

Rattled lolwut?

I told you he's a world leader when it comes to vaccinating especially in areas like Africa where it's nigh on impossible to do. He's been fighting polio there for decades because it's just so hard to reach everyone as there is no proper registration or system in place and the regimes are only interested in money

Caporegime
Played tennis yesterday afternoon, cut the grass today and playing tennis again tomorrow.

Nowhere near sunbathing weather yet but warm enough to make it shorts and a t-shirt weather.

Hopefully a prolonged summer of 30c+ to come :cool:

Man of Honour
Sounds horrible TBH.

One man’s meat and all that, 20.4c wouldn’t appeal to me, as I prefer to sit around a pool in the shade, sipping mango juice from 10.00 or 11.00 until 13.00, then emerge into 28-30c in the sun, do a couple of lazy widths, then back under the shade with a pitcher of margaritas until 18.30-19.00, a leisurely shower, then have my wife drive me to a good restaurant for stone crab legs, crawfish, blue crabs, or grouper.
Once I even threw caution to the winds, and had a couple of chilled Lone Star long neck beers on Padre Island.

Soldato
Today was sort of overcast in Polzeath but hazy sun time if you get my drift, and yeah it's going to be awesome this weekend was enjoying watching the bees doing their thing on my (what's it called FFS) blue bush
Caution, unnecessary veiw incoming

Screenshot-20210529-210254-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Caporegime
OP
One man’s meat and all that, 20.4c wouldn’t appeal to me, as I prefer to sit around a pool in the shade, sipping mango juice from 10.00 or 11.00 until 13.00, then emerge into 28-30c in the sun, do a couple of lazy widths, then back under the shade with a pitcher of margaritas until 18.30-19.00, a leisurely shower, then have my wife drive me to a good restaurant for stone crab legs, crawfish, blue crabs, or grouper.
Once I even threw caution to the winds, and had a couple of chilled Lone Star long neck beers on Padre Island.
Rotherhithe has changed these days!

Back
Top Bottom