Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Can you guys give me a list of these people I need to follow for reliable transfer stuff (actually being serious), would actually be good to have something worthwhile on twitter :p

Soldato
If that rumor of the Real clause is true that means one less team in for Cavani unless of course PSG sell Ibra.

Means Chelsea will go all out for him now though :(

Steedie;

@tancredipalmeri
@dimarzio

Both Italian journalists, the only ones I really trust with regards to transfer news.

Soldato
If that rumor of the Real clause is true that means one less team in for Cavani unless of course PSG sell Ibra.

Means Chelsea will go all out for him now though :(

Steedie;

@tancredipalmeri
@dimarzio

Both Italian journalists, the only ones I really trust with regards to transfer news.

Why on earth do you want Cavani when you already have two of the best forwards in the game? Other than just doing the usual Man City FM team building.

Soldato
Why on earth do you want Cavani when you already have two of the best forwards in the game? Other than just doing the usual Man City FM team building.
Well Dzeko is off unless there is a real turn around from both the player and club and Pellegrini decides to build his team around him.
Tevez's contract expires next season and I don't see why he would sign a new one when all he talks about his going back to Boca ASAP.

So we are left with Aguero and Guidetti (Who btw is coming back from a very serious virus).

Make sense to go into a season with two strikers, one of which has never even played in the premier league. :confused:

Soldato
Well Dzeko is off unless there is a real turn around from both the player and club and Pellegrini decides to build his team around him.
Tevez's contract expires next season and I don't see why he would sign a new one when all he talks about his going back to Boca ASAP.

So we are left with Aguero and Guidetti (Who btw is coming back from a very serious virus).

Make sense to go into a season with two strikers, one of which has never even played in the premier league. :confused:

Surely Tevez's contract expires at the end of the season, so you will still have two very good strikers who are totally used to playing in the EPL

Man of Honour
I don't particularly believe the Falcao to Monaco rumours, I think they're just trying to to get themselves noticed now they're back in the top league.
Not that I think he's going to Chelsea either, hopefully we've learnt our lesson in the stupidly expensive striker dept.

Permabanned
I don't particularly believe the Falcao to Monaco rumours, I think they're just trying to to get themselves noticed now they're back in the top league.
Not that I think he's going to Chelsea either, hopefully we've learnt our lesson in the stupidly expensive striker dept.

They've never learnt that lesson, Stein, Flo, Torres.................:p

Soldato
Tevez's contract expires next year and as I say Dzeko is as good as gone this Summer.Going into next year with just two recognized strikers wouldn't be ideal, one of which you will have to question will he still have the passion when he knows he is leaving to go "home" at the end of the year?

We need another forward, it doesn't have to be a Cavani or Falcao etc but we do need to bring in someone and I can only really see a big player.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Tevez's contract expires next year and as I say Dzeko is as good as gone this Summer. So as I say going into next year with just two recognized strikers, one of which you will have to question will he still have the passion when he knows he is leaving to go "home" at the end of the year?

We need another forward, it doesn't have to be a Cavani or Falcao etc but we do need to bring in someone and I can only really see a big player.

Kevin Francis?

Caporegime
What young players have made the grade at any 'rich' club? (By that I mean bankrolled byu some multi-billionaire). Chelsea haven't had a decent young player come through and become a first team regular as far as I can remember? I think possibly Bertrand is the only one I can think of (although I'm not a Chelsea fan) and even then he's not really a regular. Same with Man City. Any young player at any of those clubs would be better off going out on Loan and then signing if they do well. Seems to be a better way to get into playing for a PRemier League club then chancing your arm at City, Chelsea or any other 'top' club really. I'm sure some of the young prospects at these clubs are on £10k a week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom