Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Porto president just said that negotiations are underway with Monaco for Moutinho & Rodriguez.

Monaco really don't want to mess around do they!

Soldato
Apparently Fulham are set to sign Maarten Stekenleburg on a 4 year deal from Roma for up to €5m once he is fully recovered from his injury.

Fantastic business by Fulham, that would be Amorebieta, Reither, Boateng and Stek for a combined figure or about £5m.

Soldato
Definitely on course to make your average squad age a nice round 30. :p

:p Jol's said a few of our youngsters should get promoted into the squad next season.

Players (probably) leaving us are 40, 31, 32, 36, 32 and 33 (2 if Hughes goes too) - so that's a step int the right direction.

Soldato
Porto president just said that negotiations are underway with Monaco for Moutinho & Rodriguez.

Monaco really don't want to mess around do they!

Well that pipe dream is over for AVB. Spurs need to get some strikers and someone who can play a good through ball pronto.

Associate
Apparently Lukaku is eyeing up Dortmund as it's unlikely he will go back to Chelsea...what numpty in their right mind would let him go?
only for a loan deal: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8731903

and I suspect that the question was very loaded to begin with as the tabloid wants to run the Lewandowski to Chelsea/City/Utd rumour again so it will suit them to say Lukaku could go to Dortmund on loan as part of the deal.

the more credible reports say Lukaku stays at West Brom or goes to Swansea next season.

Soldato
LOL at least Arsenal are linked with big names despite us not buying them. But what about poor lowly Liverpool??, heard Reina might be on his way out to Barca. I dont see Liverpool being linked with anyone big these days:p

Meh who knows who Arsenal will sign this summer, im hoping for some big name signings but as per usual i suspect Wenger will continue on with his love affair with french players, who no one outside France has ever heard of:p.

He has already signed an under 21 french forward. Talented, yet injury prone...right up our street lol

Soldato
OP
and Llorente?!?

He already agreed a move to Juve. Its already Official.

Neither I have any idea how they will fit in. I've been hearing that Juve are ready to sell all their currant strikers,.

Bendtner - End of loan
Anelka - End of Contract
Iaquinta - End of Contract
Matri - ~12M
Quagliarella ~15M
Giovinco ~12M
Vucinic 15M-20M

They might keep Vucinic. Conte wants to start playing 4-3-3 next season, so they will probably have Vucinic - Hig - Jovetic with Llotente (and a few others) as a sub.

A bit crazy I know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom