Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

Sanches could be a good loan. I can understand why no big clubs went for him if it's true that Bayern didn't want to include an option to buy. No point training another team's player.

I haven't seen a lot of Aurier but if he was so good I can't imagine why PSG would be so eager to get rid of him or why other big clubs wouldn't be interested in him.

Looking for Sakho to go from Liverpool to Crystal Palace... Not sure it's going to happen though. Feel bad for Sakho really - He won't get a game this half of the season at least...

Looking for Sakho to go from Liverpool to Crystal Palace... Not sure it's going to happen though. Feel bad for Sakho really - He won't get a game this half of the season at least...

I still reckon it will happen, Palace need to curry some favour with their fans after the start to the season they've had, signing Sakho would achieve that and they havent really been too far from Liverpools evaluation. I think a compromise on price will happen before the window closes and he will sign for Palace.

Wenger aint spending out. lol.

Lol! That is perfect! :D

I still reckon it will happen, Palace need to curry some favour with their fans after the start to the season they've had, signing Sakho would achieve that and they havent really been too far from Liverpools evaluation. I think a compromise on price will happen before the window closes and he will sign for Palace.

I agree, I think it makes sense for it to happen - We shall see :eek:

Back
Top Bottom