Summer Transfer Window 2017/18 - Rumours & Signings

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can’t help but think griezmann might be moving on. That’s a lot of money for a player who doesn’t want to be at Chelsea, who Chelsea don’t want and who is flat out refusing to play.

Associate
Rumors are claiming that Ozil want to leave Arsenal to join United.. Not sure if that would be a good idea for anyone. Can't see who Ozil would replace or that United would be that interested of someone that inconsistent on the pitch either.

Caporegime
Yeah it seems to have been mentioned a lot. Don't know whether there is anything in it or it is just because of the Mourinho connection. If he did sign I guess it would be to play on the right, competing with Mata for that position.

Associate
Fair enough there'd be questions if he was signing for 20m+ but on a free its a no brainer, he'd improve the squad and look how bad Mkhitaryan has been recently, he'd be great option off the bench or against certain teams.

Man of Honour
I wouldn’t mind Ozil, in a physically strong team I think he’d be able to find space and flourish more. He does have a habit of going missing often though.

Caporegime
I wouldn’t mind Ozil, in a physically strong team I think he’d be able to find space and flourish more. He does have a habit of going missing often though.
Doesn’t matter if he is in a physically strong team or not. The fact he gets so easily played off the pitch when other teams get physical with him should tell u everything.

But you are more than welcome to him if you really want him.

Personally I hope he is sold in Jan along with Sanchez. The fact they both won’t sign a contract extension says it all about them really. If they don’t want to play for us that’s fine but be honest and stop hiding behind excuses.

Caporegime
Doesn’t matter if he is in a physically strong team or not. The fact he gets so easily played off the pitch when other teams get physical with him should tell u everything.

Personally I hope he is sold in Jan along with Sanchez. The fact they both won’t sign a contract extension says it all about them really. If they don’t want to play for us that’s fine but be honest and stop hiding behind excuses.
Sig change incoming.

Caporegime
Sanchez made it crystal clear he wanted to leave in the summer :confused:
Did he?? He stayed quiet, I didn’t see any quotes from him saying he wanted to leave or are you again privy to such information??
He probably did want to leave but unlike Coutinho who actually handed in a transfer request. I don’t recall Sanchez handing one in or saying he wanted to go.

But if I am wrong then I’m more than happy to hold my hands up and say so.

fez

fez

Caporegime

Arsenal are massively lightweight throughout the team. They never buy strong players either. They buy small and aggressive players who aren't strong and just end up fouling a lot. Ozil is a great player and his stats support that. He just playing in a very fragile arsenal team to expects too much of him. David Silva isn't a strong player but he gets on fine.

I would happily take him off your hands in January. Mata and Mkhitaryan simply aren't up to scratch and I think Ozil would be a great player for us.

What does it say about them? That they don't want to spend the last few years of their prime playing for a team that has no ambition and probably won't be in the CL.

Soldato
Wouldnt touch Ozil for love nor money - even on a free (given his wages would be astonomical)
Goes missing all the time - might have a few very good games a season but no excuse for going missing as often as he does

A more expensive Mata - no thanks

Caporegime
Wouldnt touch Ozil for love nor money - even on a free (given his wages would be astonomical)
Goes missing all the time - might have a few very good games a season but no excuse for going missing as often as he does

A more expensive Mata - no thanks

And Mata was pretty expensive at 37 million less than 3 years ago and on 8.5 million a year

Back
Top Bottom