Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Soldato
So I'll kick start this off, be abit helpful for once :p

Based on twitter we have supposedly agreed personal terms and will pay the release clause for RB Leizpig defender Konate.

£36 million, his injury record doesn't seem great so far though which is a concern!

Soldato
OP
Konate to Liverpool is picking up pace it seems.

We're going to end up with too many center backs at this rate ha.

Dijk and Gomez will surely be first choice still. Matip being main back up when fit .

If we sign kabak then it's him and Philips for 4th choice I'd say with Williams being 5th. Davies I think we have bought to sell on as didn't manage a single minute since we bought him

Soldato
OP
I'd say sign Kabak as I think there is potential there and alongside Dijk etc it would improve him imo. sell Matip as he is made of glass however Matip is very good when he does play so it's tough

Soldato
OP
Not to derail it too much but Matip whilst rate him isn't reliable due to injury.

I can't see Phillips staying know he will go back down the pecking order either, I can see a club coming in for him and offering him first team football

Soldato
OP
I'd take Son at Liverpool over Kane.

Not that either will happen. Regarding the tielemans rumours, I don't see it happening for a small fee if its true. I'd say they would want at least 60m before they even agree to talk

Soldato
OP
They certainly seem to be gathering pace, I'd be very happy if it proves true, Daka was one of the players I said a while ago that I would like us to sign, he scores goals for fun.
Seems to of picked up more and generated more talk as his international manager has said he was left out to sort his future

Soldato
OP
Him and Wilsom both Need to be sold even if its less than what they want, get wages off books even if there on low amount. We could put there wages elsewhere especially since there never gonna get into first team.

Soldato
OP
Sterling isn't that good, he wasn't that good for us for every chance he finishes he misses 5 in one game.

Most of the time he doesn't manage a dribble past the first player and goes in circles, it's easy to see why City may wish to upgrade him

Soldato
OP
Apparently we have rejected the chance to sign Kabak on cut price deal at 8m, if the cost is true I think at that price it was dumb to say no.

Matip is 90% of the time injured, I can see Philips pushing for a move too. would have made sense to get Kabak at that price imo

Soldato
OP
Twitter is linking us with Saul from atheltico again, I feel we need a midfielder so least the position makes sense.

Just need another attacker for me

Soldato
OP
100m is bonkers but there is the whole English player premium tax clubs seem to end up paying

He is a good player but I don't think he is 100m good but to city 100m is nothing anyway

Back
Top Bottom