Summer Transfer Window 22/23

fez

fez

Caporegime
Pogba linked to city. You watch him go there and tear it up :D

I would happily see Pogba at City. I can see his showboating, losing the ball just in front of the defence as he tries to out-muscle 3 players going down a treat with Pep. He will really appreciate Pogbas work ethic and injury proneness as well.

City don't indulge players because they don't need to. There is someone willing to work their ass off who is just as good as you waiting to take your place.

Pogba should go to the French or Italian league where they have more time on the ball.

Soldato
Looking like we'll add Calvin Ramsey in the window, scottish rb, for 4 million. Him, Carvalho and tchouameni would be a very good window imo.

Get Bellingham next summer :)

Soldato
Imagine not knowing who Calvin Ramsey is...no idea either but 22 league games at 18 is a bit mad. With Williams likely to move to Fulham permanently it is an area we could do with boosting.

Im always confident with our signings.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I agree with Carragher to be honest. Interesting debate.

Not sure it is an interesting debate. Richards and Rednapp are both awful pundits and talk complete *****. Pogba is a known quantity. He represents everything wrong at United at the moment. Poor work ethic, turns up in far too few games and seems more concerned with his life outside of football than doing anything on the pitch.

Consigliere
Not sure it is an interesting debate. Richards and Rednapp are both awful pundits and talk complete *****. Pogba is a known quantity. He represents everything wrong at United at the moment. Poor work ethic, turns up in far too few games and seems more concerned with his life outside of football than doing anything on the pitch.

Ok it wasn't an interesting debate then. :(

Agree totally about Pogba.

Caporegime
Can you imagine how apoplectic with rage Pep would be on the sidelines when Pogba doesn’t track back even once, never mind for the fifth time in the first half.

Soldato
If (and i just can't see it happening personally) Pogba does goes to City I imagine it'll be one of those cases where he'll be energised and excited to begin with, he'll look good and show promise....

Sky Sports will roll out the hype train (Most recently dressed up for Lukaku) however as soon as Pep starts to tinker and tell him what he needs to do within the system his confidence will drop, he'll shrink and that'll be it.

Pogba has talent, however he has zero mental fortitude to be a truly good footballer - Which is someone who takes on board feedback, develops and understands they have a responsibility to the other 10 players and the club.

Soldato
He's a very streaky striker, will score for a few games running and get 2 or 3 goals per game then go 5 or 6 without hitting the back of the net. Also seems very injury prone given his age. Great striker don't get me wrong but we'll see if he adapts to the robotic style pep likes, I'm hoping for another Grealish myself :D

Soldato
And the other 8 players as well. City just have a ridiculous squad with such quality as backup as well.
I mean spend a billion on top of a title winning squad and you’ll get that lol.

If Haaland performs and stays injury free then as I said in the other thread, might aswell give up.

Caporegime
Can't wait for Haaland to be in 100% of fantasy teams at the start of next season
And Pep won’t pick him for three games, he’ll come on as sub in the fourth, score twice and everyone will wildcard to get him. Then he will blank or be rotated for the next five or six games.

Back
Top Bottom