Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Soldato
Yeah thats why hes being let go for 30mill
Is he? All I've seen is a bunch of no mark twitter accounts say villa are thinking of making a £30 million bid.

He's better than white and Gabriel, better than maquire, varane's been shocking when he hasn't been injured. He's better than stones and Chelsea only have Silva

Soldato
Is he? All I've seen is a bunch of no mark twitter accounts say villa are thinking of making a £30 million bid.

He's better than white and Gabriel, better than maquire, varane's been shocking when he hasn't been injured. He's better than stones and Chelsea only have Silva
Hes not better than white or gabriel at all

Soldato
He's not going anywhere, he's young, he's homegrown. Gomez and Konate are out future CB partnership. Last I read he were going to be offering him a new contract so unless he's rejected that I don't see it (no leeks from Liverpool journos that's happened)

Don
He's the unluckiest player ever. He's not injury prone in the sense he gets constant muscle injuries or has a weakness to one part of his body, he just gets major, completely unrelated injuries every 18 months or so.

Since 2015 he's done his ACL in one knee, ankle ligaments, broken leg and patella tendon in his other knee.

Man of Honour
The Richarlison signing is an interesting one. He's the exact sort of player you'd expect to have a bust up with Conte.

Don
The Richarlison signing is an interesting one. He's the exact sort of player you'd expect to have a bust up with Conte.

To be fair how many bosses did he work with at Everton? He never seemed to fall out with any, his body language on the pitch suggests he's an arse but nothing to back that up. His constant scowl is annoying though, maybe Son can cheer him up

Back
Top Bottom