Summer weather thread 2024

@tonys Im getting thoroughly pee’d off with your constant moany reactions on this thread. Why don’t you just ignore this thread and go the other Eskimo one?
I've been a lurker for some time on this forum but I have had to sign up to inform you of how much of a miserable sod you are. Pretty much every post you make is depressing. You are a true Victor Meldrew. One of the most depressing persons on this forum. Maybe go out and touch grass once in a while (seeing as it's beautiful weather) and take a break from this forum and you might actually cheer up a bit.

Last edited:
I've been a lurker for some time on this forum but I have had to sign up to inform you of how much of a miserable sod you are. Pretty much every post you make is depressing. You are a true Victor Meldrew. One of the most depressing persons on this forum. Maybe go out and touch grass once in a while (seeing as it's beautiful weather) go on a date? and take a break from this forum and you might actually cheer up a bit.

This must be a dup account? :D

Look at this **** coming though.

27c here near Cardiff.
18c in Pembrokeshire.

One last evening.. Please don't cloud over before the bbq is done.

Breeze is picking up now!

1NSM2bA.jpeg
We're in Pembroke from tomorrow, glad it's going to be cooler but don't want the rain. The wife is moaning about it already:D

I've been a lurker for some time on this forum but I have had to sign up to inform you of how much of a miserable sod you are. Pretty much every post you make is depressing. You are a true Victor Meldrew. One of the most depressing persons on this forum. Maybe go out and touch grass once in a while (seeing as it's beautiful weather) and take a break from this forum and you might actually cheer up a bit.
It's probably why I'm grumpy grandad according to the granddaughter. Plus we don't have any grass anymore as it was to much trouble to mow it. I do like the weather just not as hot as this.;)

I was talking to robfosters but fair enough :D
No problem. Just because he likes it scorching he thinks we all should. At the minute I'm just standing in the kitchen and sweating doing absolutely nothing. Probably about 28°C in here. We've just got back from Wellingborough Swansgate Centre where the air inside was warm and a downside of the hot weather sat near me. Big bloke with BO. Yes, love the heat :D

I was talking to robfosters but fair enough :D
So you’ve joined the forum just to have a pop at a longstanding forum member who actually gets on well with the majority of the forum and actually engages the forum?

Yes you sound like a thoroughly reasonable person. The heat must be getting to you sunshine. Maybe you’ll be bothered to stick around now though I suppose.

So you’ve joined the forum just to have a pop at a longstanding forum member who actually gets on well with the majority of the forum and actually engages the forum?

Yes you sound like a thoroughly reasonable person. The heat must be getting to you sunshine. Maybe you’ll be bothered to stick around now though I suppose.
You need to chill out a bit Rob;)

No I joined to tell you you're an absolute bell end :)

No problem. Just because he likes it scorching he thinks we all should. At the minute I'm just standing in the kitchen and sweating doing absolutely nothing. Probably about 28°C in here. We've just got back from Wellingborough Swansgate Centre where the air inside was warm and a downside of the hot weather sat near me. Big bloke with BO. Yes, love the heat :D
Tony my friend, I know you don’t like it hot and I honestly understand it, it’s your choice, but all I’m saying is this isn’t the thread to moan about it. If you want to moan and talk to likeminded folk, there’s the it’s too hot thread. I’m struggling to understand why you or others can’t seem to grasp that. That’s the only reason I might sound off or miserable, it’s because I can’t seem to get it through to people that this is for people who are enjoying the heat.

Tony my friend, I know you don’t like it hot and I honestly understand it, it’s your choice, but all I’m saying is this isn’t the thread to moan about it. If you want to moan and talk to likeminded folk, there’s the it’s too hot thread. I’m struggling to understand why you or others can’t seem to grasp that. That’s the only reason I might sound off or miserable, it’s because I can’t seem to get it through to people that this is for people who are enjoying the heat.
I'm trying to not moan too much though

Back
Top Bottom