Poll: Sunbeds naked or not ?

Naked ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Sausage (seems more appropriate than 'pancake')

Votes: 84 53.8%

• Total voters
Permabanned
I am British yes. A lot of people don’t realise it, it if you head out of the UK, the international world see’s your average Brit as ugly. We are generally a very ugly people. Sorry that you are just learning this now.

Of course there are exceptions, some absolutely stunning people have come from the UK.

Do you think people are buying skin whiteners and straightening their hair to look….. more British? LOL.

Xenophobia is a trait that's quite natural to me, for people to embrace, but seemingly anathema to your good self. Yet you post prime examples of slurs against natives of a country yourself. Somewhat bizarre hypocrisy at the very least...

Without using wild presumptuousness one would have to ask them themselves why they buy so much skin whitener and hair straightening compounds. Have you considered doing this? My own best guess is it's not to look more British, it's almost certainly more global than that, but I'll leave that you to your own, hopefully unbiased, research.

"Looking" British is far more than being ghostly white, there are such formalities as correctly furled umbrellas, well fitting bowler hats, real leather briefcases, silly(ish) walks, tailor made pin stripe suits, correct usage of cutlery, the correct dress for all occasions, town and country, formal and informal. Being pasty white is just the start ;) I am not sure where excelling at fighting in a cage comes in, mind you.

Consigliere
Just try it, nothing to it. Walk in, say "I want 3 minutes on the stand-up please" (or the lie-down if you want red bum-cheeks), buy some Australian Gold to enhance that tan and away you go!

3 minutes won't do anything but it gives you a start, you need to work up to those 12 minute marathon sessions :D

I did 6mins today using the stand up one!

Quite nice actually...I was a bit scared. :o

Man of Honour
If you look up in the summer you'll find this yellow light that if you stay out in turns your skin brown

It does for some people eventually, but with others, e.g. me, it turns them gradually pink then pinker and if you can keep giving it a bashing and you’re lucky, brownish.
In the case of my auburn haired wife, until she learned her lesson she gave a good imitation of a lobster then it settled down to looking as if all her freckles had united for a union meeting.

Soldato
Amazed people still use them. I plaster the suncream on when ever it's remotely sunny. Rather look after my skin than change colour.

Caporegime
people used to think you were wealthy if you didn't have a tan because only plebs worked outside in the heat.

I'm staying white as a vampire

Back
Top Bottom