• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Deleted member 651465

Deleted member 651465

The deal is good but most people won't fork out because its still too high to warrant the "amaza-purchase"

Suspended
So errr... wheres the "never been done before" part? Coz all I am seeing is a bunch of tiny price drops like normal for the this week only section on a bunch of hardware that I dont have any interest in :(

But I guess unless I see a 7800GTX for £150 inc vat I am not likely to buy.

kbc

kbc

Associate
OK... I was hoping that some Nvidia cards were going to show up, don't get me wrong - those are some decent prices on the X1900s, but a 7900 up there would've been nice. :)

Think the hype was our own fault really. :(

Soldato
Ok, so I have just read 12 pages.... please don't tell me it was just to see all the ATi cards for sale? I thought it was going to be something really re-hhheallly special!

Is that it or did I miss something? :confused:

Suspended
welshtom said:
lol,

x1900xt's at that price though? who in their right mind would buy a 7900 now.

good prices from ATI

Cheapest XTX is still £323 inc vat? So same price as a 7900GTX ... yet slower? I still cant see a reason to swing towards a X1900XTX tbh.

Back
Top Bottom