• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Suspended
Duke said:
Maybe it is something else.. just saying it's a decent price lol. Just seems people were going OTT with silly pricing ideas in this thread :p

To be fair - read Gibbos original and follow up posts, he does bandy phrases such things as never to happen again.... never done before... blah blah...

If it was simply price cuts on gfx cards he shoulda just said, coz now not only has he upset the people who have bought their cards in the last week up to this morning he also upset people expecting more.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

Your all moaning, well I challenge you to find any of those ATI cards cheaper elsewhere and those motherboards, plus the fact we actually have stock.

To people saying you can get 7900 GTX for £325 Inc. VAT what an absolute load of rubbish, yes you can pay that now but you won't take delivery for approx another 2 weeks or more.....

These X1900 prices are unreal in my believe, OcUK has made its competitors look silly as were over £100 cheaper than most other shops/Etailors on all X1900's. :)

Plus we have RD480 and RD580 in ample stock at the best prices on the web. :D

Your all forgetting that you can now get ATI's flagship graphics card for a mere £310 Including VAT. :)

Every single one of those ATI prices are pretty damn amazing if you really look at it, I mean GTO16's from £89+VAT, GTO's from £59 +VAT, X1800's from £159+VAT and 6800 GS AGP from £115+VAT.

The AMD CPU prices are really cheap compared to other sites and are memory prices are untouchable, the very best OCZ Platinum kits at giveaway prices compared to other places. Plus on the USB flash pens you won't find cheaper anywhere else or even close to our prices.

Fair enough the amazing stuff is only price drops but before you go about moaning go and check out those products on other sites and you will see in comparison our prices make most of the other Etailors/Shops out there look silly.

I can also guarantee you that the X1900's will definetely go back up when either our promotional stock is sold or This Week Only ends. If this was a price drop other onliners would also be selling at similar prices too, yet they are not so if you wanna save yourself some money buy now. As £30 here, £5 there and £10 all adds up to good savings if your building a system or doing an upgrade. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
CaSh_MoNeY said:
I meant ATi have to drop their prices because sales have droped since the 7900 series arived.

They actually increased as before the launch nobody was buying to see how 7900's faired performance wise and once the benchmarks came out X1900's started selling again in good numbers due to 7900 not been as quick as many had hoped.

This special short term price drop/promotion is designed by OcUK/ATI to further increase sales and get Crossfire combinations out into the market and now you can do that at a great price from OcUK which is far lower than anywhere else. :)
It won't get repeated as in order for ATI to allow us to sell at such low prices it means ATI are making a loss on the stock we took from them and they limited the quantity of stock we were allowed to purchase.

OcUK Staff
OP
Noxis said:
As pointed out around the forum there are places where the 7900GTX can be had for £320 range.

As pointed out by me not in stock, unless you count advertising a price with no stock still the same thing or a company with 1-2 units.

Also from comparing all major Etailors who are reputable ATI's X1900 prices are considerably lower. Dare I mention approx £100 lower than one of the UK's largest Etailors......

Soldato
To be fair to Gibbo, I have to admit a quick search around the net and I can't find any places with 7900's in stock... just by popping in to a few sites that I know of.

Anyway, truthfully I think the deals on offer are pretty good. Only thing that is really a bit anoying from my perspective is they don't have an x1800xt 512mb on sale, its only the 256MB :(

Suspended
Gibbo said:
As pointed out by me not in stock, unless you count advertising a price with no stock still the same thing or a company with 1-2 units.

Also from comparing all major Etailors who are reputable ATI's X1900 prices are considerably lower. Dare I mention approx £100 lower than one of the UK's largest Etailors......

Can you not produce old stock 7800GTX's at amazing never done before prices ;) No one will be buying these now with the 7900GT's out ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Dark_Angel said:
To be fair to Gibbo, I have to admit a quick search around the net and I can't find any places with 7900's in stock... just by popping in to a few sites that I know of.

Anyway, truthfully I think the deals on offer are pretty good. Only thing that is really a bit anoying from my perspective is they don't have an x1800xt 512mb on sale, its only the 256MB :(

In fact we are one of the only Etailors who do still have good supplies of 7900's as there were only two offical Launch Partners one of which was ourselves. That means those two Etailors get 90% of the UK's allocation split between them and as it stands at the moment we have 54 x BFG 7900 GTX left which are selling at approx 10-15 per day. We have over 100 7900 GT's left between all the brands in stock. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Noxis said:
Can you not produce old stock 7800GTX's at amazing never done before prices ;) No one will be buying these now with the 7900GT's out ;)

Our stock is very low and they are still selling well due to short supply of 7900's and the fact they cost less. Plus there are still lots of end-users upgrading to SLi who already have a 7800 so a deal on them is looking not so great unless NVIDIA all of a sudden come along with 1000 cards at a silly price for us......

OcUK Staff
OP
NightSt@lk3r said:
just looked at a competitor and the PowerColor ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI is all of 67p cheaper then there regular price

Care to let me know where as I don't know of them and if we know we can make sure that OcUK is cheaper. :)

Our price is £239.95 +VAT and I somehow find it hard to believe another Etailor is anywhere near that price with stock, so please mail me the link - [email protected]

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Care to let me know where as I don't know of them and if we know we can make sure that OcUK is cheaper. :)

Our price is £239.95 +VAT and I somehow find it hard to believe another Etailor is anywhere near that price with stock, so please mail me the link - [email protected]
opps my brain isnt awake yet i saw the price of the MSI ATI Radeon X1900 XT-X 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI and thought that was the price of it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom