• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Soldato
a lot of drama over nothing really

really cant see what Gibbo was talking about myself - good prices yes, nothing outstanding though, but then they arent my profits i guess.............

kbc

kbc

Associate
Firegod said:
Ok, so I have just read 12 pages.... please don't tell me it was just to see all the ATi cards for sale? I thought it was going to be something really re-hhheallly special!

Is that it or did I miss something? :confused:

No you've not missed much at all, in fact it was well worth missing out most of the pointless post in this 12+ page thread.

Man of Honour
Hang on... you can now get the latest, top spec ATI gfx card for £300 odd , which is like £60 down on price and you all moan?? It's £380+ elsewhere!

What were you expecting to be better than that offer? It's a VERY good price. Wished I waited than buying mine 2 weeks ago!

Well done Gibbo :cool:

Associate
Firegod said:
Ok, so I have just read 12 pages.... please don't tell me it was just to see all the ATi cards for sale? I thought it was going to be something really re-hhheallly special!

Is that it or did I miss something? :confused:

no, you dont miss anything apart from the last 10 mins reading the whole thread !!! :o

/d@mn im slow :p

Soldato
Mr Fujisawa said:
long nintendo related story of internet hype and speculation over an announcement going out of control and the actual anouncment being something really bland, google should answer in more detial

YEha and then there was a Sega NExt Gen system which turned out to be the matrix online lmao

Associate
Duke said:
Hang on... you can now get the latest, top spec ATI gfx card for £300 odd , which is like £60 down on price and you all moan?? It's £380+ elsewhere!

What were you expecting to be better than that offer? It's

amazing offers that ocuk has never done the like of before, as stated? or is being cheaper than other places really that novel for ocuk ;)

Suspended
Duke said:

What were you expecting to be better than that offer? It's a VERY good price. Wished I waited than buying mine 2 weeks ago!

Got something brown on your nose there....

Plenty of places are selling it in the £330 range and anyone willing to spend that much is hardly likely to be swayed by a £10 - £20 price drop.

I am still hopeful that Gibbo really meant tomorrow all along.

Soldato
Duke said:

yes we do moan when some of us have to work 2 weeks to get that kinda money.

Man of Honour
Noxis said:
Got something brown on your nose there....

Plenty of places are selling it in the £330 range and anyone willing to spend that much is hardly likely to be swayed by a £10 - £20 price drop.

I am still hopeful that Gibbo really meant tomorrow all along.
Maybe it is something else.. just saying it's a decent price lol. Just seems people were going OTT with silly pricing ideas in this thread :p

Back
Top Bottom