• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Soldato
Gibbo, I'm going away in the next few days, not back till Sept. In your opinion is this offer so good that I should take advantage of before I go away or wait till I get back (with the ineviatble price lowering over time)?? :confused: And I just put a £200 order in at OcUK, do you think they will put it on hold till tomorrow?

kbc

kbc

Associate
Well.... with all this hype, I sincerely "HOPE" it's well worth the wait. All I know is that there will be some price drops on graphics card as tomorrow is Thursday afterall. I expect at least a £50 price drop on some 7900GTXs. :D I've just recently sold my GeForce 7800GT on the bay and am currently using a Voodoo 3 16MB - so a severe upgrade is needed!

If it really is only a deal special to OcUK, it should be something quite spectacular. And not one of those minor price drops that most e-tailers will be doing sooner or later... ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
evil513 said:
Yeah, but think about it...the 7900 price drop is inevitable. Even there were rumours that SLI will cost as much as a single top end card. Same for the quad SLI, although only in prebuilt systems. So why not make a big deal of something that's going to happend anyway. Usually the deal price becomes the actual price. As Gibbo said himself, it's the IT industry, the prices always go down soon or a latter... ;)

What we will be doing will be a one off and such prices won't be seen again for a very very long time or never.

Associate
Wouldn't it make more sense to tell us what it is? I for one won't be pawning what i have to buy something that is going to be cheap, but dont know what that cheap thing will be. If i knew what it was going to be i may or may not be inclined to gather the cash ASAP. As it stands though ... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom