• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

b4z

b4z

Associate
im really tempted to get a X1800XT for the £200 theyre going for

but im scared this card is a tarred with the "skip step" brush and so would rather go for a X1900XT but thats an extra £100

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

PowerColor X1900 XT's have all sold out now I am afraid. :(

If your still looking for a deal check out the other brands on offer. :)

These offers will finish Wednesday/Thursday or earlier if stock runs out......

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

PowerColor X1900 XT's have all sold out now I am afraid. :(

If your still looking for a deal check out the other brands on offer. :)

These offers will finish Wednesday/Thursday or earlier if stock runs out......

I ordered mine via the net gibbo, take it if you accepted my order and it went through,,,, it was before you sold out?

Associate
Well I am another sucker. I have just ordered a 1900xt-x after seeing how much the prices have dropped - I was only on the site to get a fan guard. I could have waited for DX10 but the frequency at which I upgrade there was not much point. Plus I'm selling my current 7800gtx 256mb for £210 so I am "only" paying in £100 for the upgrade. By the time DX10 launched I would get next to nothing for the GTX and games take such a long time to catch up to new hardware features anyway. By that time I will be ready for my next upgrade.

Most importantly the next couple of months there will be a whole bunch of new generation games being released that will take full advantage of the 1900xt-x. Oh boy, starting with Oblivion this weekend.

Caporegime
Aghh shoot me now! 7800GT stocks have been very delayed and so am looking at the X1900's again. What are people opinions on the HIS X1900XT cards?

By the way the prices here are good, all other etailers are at least 50 quid more expensive and ive checked all I know.

OcUK Staff
OP
Richdog said:
Aghh shoot me now! 7800GT stocks have been very delayed and so am looking at the X1900's again. What are people opinions on the HIS X1900XT cards?

By the way the prices here are good, all other etailers are at least 50 quid more expensive and ive checked all I know.

Hey m8 the OcUK 7900 GT's are arriving mid this week in very large quantities, plenty to go round for everyone and last a while too. Were the only company in the UK getting deliveries in the 100's so got ample.
If you actually mean 7800 GT's OcUK will be doing another amazing special tomorrow offering the one of the quickest 7800 GT's available, but for just £150 and we've got plenty to go round. :D

Yes the X1900's and X1800's are absolute bargains but the X1900's are running low. PowerColor have all gone, Connect3D are about to run out as are HIS and Sapphire XT-X cards and once gone prices will go up approx £30-£60 in line with what competitors are selling at....

Caporegime
Gibbo said:
Hey m8 the OcUK 7900 GT's are arriving mid this week in very large quantities, plenty to go round for everyone and last a while too. Were the only company in the UK getting deliveries in the 100's so got ample.
If you actually mean 7800 GT's OcUK will be doing another amazing special tomorrow offering the one of the quickest 7800 GT's available, but for just £150 and we've got plenty to go round. :D

Yes the X1900's and X1800's are absolute bargains but the X1900's are running low. PowerColor have all gone, Connect3D are about to run out as are HIS and Sapphire XT-X cards and once gone prices will go up approx £30-£60 in line with what competitors are selling at....

I meant big delays with another etailor mate, almost two weeks so cancelled my order and will buy form OCUK. Can you tell us what brand the 7800GT is going to be, and is £150 including VAT? :)

Is the HIS X1900 any good? Will there be a this week only or today only on the 7900GT's? :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Richdog said:
I meant big delays with another etailor mate, almost two weeks so cancelled my order and will buy form OCUK. Can you tell us what brand the 7800GT is going to be, and is £150 including VAT? :)

Is the HIS X1900 any good? Will there be a this week only or today only on the 7900GT's? :)

Hi m8

The 7800 GT on offer will be an XFX Extreme at £149+VAT ;) there ya go some early warning for ya and ideal for those considering SLi. Again its limited to stock and we've only got 400 units which we suspect will fly out at that price as cheapest in the UK and one of the only Etailors in the UK with 7800 GT's left too. :)

HIS X1900 is fine m8, all the ATI cards are identical, except for the packaging. Even if we did do 7900's on This Week Only we would only be looking at £5-£10 reduction m8.

Soldato
Well I bought a sapphire XTX as we were told about price rises that never materialised and it cost me just over £400. Wish i wasnt so fast to jump on the bandwagon.

Associate
Damn, I was looking forward to receiving my X1900XTX today and firing up FEAR. Yet again OC are having problems with shipping - I am fairly unlucky with so called next day delivery. If it was not such a good price I would have ordered it elsewhere.

Soldato
saguy said:
Damn, I was looking forward to receiving my X1900XTX today and firing up FEAR. Yet again OC are having problems with shipping - I am fairly unlucky with so called next day delivery. If it was not such a good price I would have ordered it elsewhere.

Same here mate,ordered card and mobo before 2pm yesterday,specified next day delivery but have only just received shipping confirmation,can't see how they can justifiably charge extra for a next day service and not bother to get the goods out of the door on time.

Unless its winging its way straight here that is as opposed to a City Link depot,if thats the case then apologies for the rant OC'UK.

Soldato
Gibbo,i bought a x800GTO16 last week direct from the store but now realise i dont like ATI drivers :rolleyes:

So im in the market for a 7800.Any more hints on whats going to be on "special offer"?

OcUK Staff
OP
CS||nuTs said:
Gibbo,i bought a x800GTO16 last week direct from the store but now realise i dont like ATI drivers :rolleyes:

So im in the market for a 7800.Any more hints on whats going to be on "special offer"?

Look at OcUK's front page and press refresh. Its on there! :)

Associate
smit101 said:
Same here mate,ordered card and mobo before 2pm yesterday,specified next day delivery but have only just received shipping confirmation,can't see how they can justifiably charge extra for a next day service and not bother to get the goods out of the door on time.

Unless its winging its way straight here that is as opposed to a City Link depot,if thats the case then apologies for the rant OC'UK.

It was an OC problem due to being short staffed. When this happens retailers should refund the delivery charge. This has to be one of my pet hates - the absolute unreliability of some online retailers on delivery. I will give them credit though they did get back to me quickly when I mailed them.

The card is such a good price that I have not cancelled the order which is what I normally would have done. There are other competitors whom are extremely reliable when it comes to delivery, but not always cheaper. This has happened a few times with OC deliveries (maybe I'm just unlucky) so I am now prepared to pay slightly more elsewhere just for reliable delivery.

Back
Top Bottom