• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Superb This Week Only Deal - Huge ATI Price Reductions!!

Associate
Well I caved in, it was going to replace my more than slightly aging 9600XT, but it was supposed to come today and I waited by my door like a hawk, I saw the van roll in, park, the bloke got out, messed about in his truck for 5 minutes and then drove off when I got bored of looking, didnt even put a card through the door, now the tracking at City link says they put a card through the door, which they didnt, those crafty drivers are stealing my stuff I say.

Soldato
Visited the shop today,190 mile round trip :rolleyes: and bought the powercolor X800GTO16 to replace my dead[well it caught fire]6800GT.Very happy so far with both performance and the price.

Was worth the drive to see Gibbo's golden locks :D

Associate
Just installed mine, one thing i noticed right away is the colours are far more vibrant than on my x800 and the screen is a lot sharper to! Only run 3D05 so far but am a bit dissapointed with the score....7552, I was expecting closer to 10,000. Something can't be right as I was getting 6000 on my old card with almost the same setup (now have a slightly faster CPU!), this is also on a fresh install. :confused:

Soldato
Steven said:
Just installed mine, one thing i noticed right away is the colours are far more vibrant than on my x800 and the screen is a lot sharper to! Only run 3D05 so far but am a bit dissapointed with the score....7552, I was expecting closer to 10,000. Something can't be right as I was getting 6000 on my old card with almost the same setup (now have a slightly faster CPU!), this is also on a fresh install. :confused:
You've got a 3ghz pentium, of course there's going to be a HUGE bottleneck.

Soldato
Lagmeister said:
Well I caved in, it was going to replace my more than slightly aging 9600XT, but it was supposed to come today and I waited by my door like a hawk, I saw the van roll in, park, the bloke got out, messed about in his truck for 5 minutes and then drove off when I got bored of looking, didnt even put a card through the door, now the tracking at City link says they put a card through the door, which they didnt, those crafty drivers are stealing my stuff I say.

that would rreally get me annoyed !!
seriously lol anyone will tell you i have a bit of a parcel / delivery complex. and i simply cannot tell you how on edge i am about waiting for any type of parcel... i even had a dream that i shot the postman with an MP5, dragged his body into the forrest and dug a hole ! lol... then naturaly got my parcel.... then woke up !!

youve taken that one well mate lol!
im gonna be a nervous wreck when i order mine !
Rick

Soldato
R B CUSTOMS said:
that would rreally get me annoyed !!
seriously lol anyone will tell you i have a bit of a parcel / delivery complex. and i simply cannot tell you how on edge i am about waiting for any type of parcel... i even had a dream that i shot the postman with an MP5, dragged his body into the forrest and dug a hole ! lol... then naturaly got my parcel.... then woke up !!

youve taken that one well mate lol!
im gonna be a nervous wreck when i order mine !
Rick

You need help mate.

Associate
Big.Wayne said:
are you sure you got your moneys worth from the 9600XT? :)

Back on the days where I counted every penny, It cost me just over £100, the problem being I dont expect this card to last as long, I still have my GeForce 2 MX that I was using in my old backup box, well thats getting an upgrade after I sort this mess out.

Soldato
Same here mate,but whatcha gonna do ! My 7800GT will be up for sale next week as well.Roll on Monday,my X1900XT will be here.

Damn my constant need for upgrading :p LOL

Rob

Associate
kimandsally said:
Or if you rush in now and they become even cheaper like they normaly do then you'll be kicking yourself, one things for sure they will ALL go down even further these are not shares on the stock market they ALL go down it's as reliable as death and taxes take my word for it.

Amen brother :)

Nox

Nox

Associate
dEl_fUEGo said:
Amen brother :)
thats for sure! number of places pushing these out at crazy prices already, will only drop further in the market. A number of places are selling these cards cheap already, they will only drop more.

Last edited:
Soldato
ive doen it !!!
just ordered mine 5 mins ago ! ( X1900XT 512MB)
i was guttered yesterday as i was 5 quid short on my cvard ! and cudnt get tio bank today ( work), or sunday (closed) so my kind brother lent me his card !
probs come tuesday as il will have missed the dispatch today :(
Rick

Last edited:
Associate
I got my X1900XT-X today and only ordered it on Thursday. I got the email that it was shipped late on Friday and bingo its here already.

For my first order the customer service from OcUK is perfect, from the phone support to the site and speed of deliverly.

Great service guys, you will see my custom over and over again. If OcUK dont have it then its not worth getting, lol.

Soldato
Bah. Was supposed to have my replacement sent friday/saturday. I phoned up at 3'ish on friday, then phoned on saturday to check and they had no record of the guy saying he could send me an X1800XT out.

Back
Top Bottom