Survive The Forest

Soldato
looks awesome and been tracking it for months. I just hope there is enough meat on the bone, that's my only concern. I want to be directly attached to my character, something that is missing in games these days. Love this kinda approach where your in game character is so important to keep alive, ala DayZ/Eve Online etc

Soldato
Saw this when it first came out and kinda forgot about it, will grab it on Friday as my first early access purchase :) hope I can work out a Tridef 3D profile for it.

Associate
Probs wont be till about 4pm or 5pm, is there a 3rd person view? also I am at work so my researching abilities are quite restricted but is this just a single player survival game or does it have multiplayer cababilities

Last edited:
Soldato
it single player at the moment, but I did read they are considering something muliplayer, whether that be co-op or open world who knows. IMO I think it would be a bad move to make it open, to much like Rust and we know how many *****s that game invited online.

And I think its just 1st person

Soldato
it single player at the moment, but I did read they are considering something muliplayer, whether that be co-op or open world who knows. IMO I think it would be a bad move to make it open, to much like Rust and we know how many *****s that game invited online.

And I think its just 1st person

In their roadmap they mentioned adding a COOP mode (PVE) which would be pretty darn tasty

bJN

bJN

Soldato
In their roadmap they mentioned adding a COOP mode (PVE) which would be pretty darn tasty

They've already tried a tested mutliplayer co-op; it was a couple of months ago mind or just at the turn of the year. It's not finished or in a useful state hence why it's not being released with the Early Access version of the game, which looks to be a couple of versions behind the previous showings of the game in terms of content and capabilities.

Still, really looking forward to this! I can't stand horror games normally but I really can't give this a miss!

Associate
Probs wont be till about 4pm or 5pm, is there a 3rd person view? also I am at work so my researching abilities are quite restricted but is this just a single player survival game or does it have multiplayer cababilities

It's exclusively in the first person perspective, which will make for an immersive experience. The game natively supports Occulus Rift also.

To quote the developer:

We’ve focused on single player because a lot of our team is really interested and influenced by single player games. System Shock 2, Bioshock and open world games such as GTA have been big influences on us.

Back
Top Bottom