Sven Again! **SPOILERS**

Permabanned
Trust me Rooney is not from a poor faimly, just go look at his old house, in Liverpool.

I just think this will harm Englands chances and no doubt every single England fan will blame Englands poor performace on this story.

Associate
Why did he even go to the Arsenal V Middlesborogh game....
the only player he could have been watchin was Ashley Cole and he only came on as a sub in the 34th minute!!!

Associate
boro are producing a lot of young quality english footballers. but to be honest its highly unlikely sven would have bothered to watch them...

the likes of johnson, cattermole, morrison look promising players

Soldato
I'm sorry but sven is a ****, and not really because of the press stroy. most of the things are tru. Rio is lazy, owen is being pais A LOT and cant be happy injured etc.. etc... But, he does not play the in form players and is not exactly the greatest tactical mind I have ever seen. Come on, the way carra has been playing a terry and carragher CD partenership is surely the only option. He has gerrard and Lampard 2 of the best midfielders in the world and he dosent use them properly. Then there is the rooney factor. I'm sorry but if we dont get in at least the semi-finals I'm going to hunt sven down. He'd better pull something out of the bag then move out of the way for someone else after the world cup. Big sam would do me. or stuart pearce/paul jewell in a few years when they have a bit more experience.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
In all fairness, although somewhat inappropriate, what he said wasn't far from the truth was it?

SWP not worth 24m, Rooney has a temper and is from a poor family, Rio sometimes lazy, Owen saying money was a major factor, Beckham might like to come back to England etc. Not exactly huge revelations there....

Given that as far as Sven was concerned it was an entirely private conversation, I don't get what the big deal is, a manager should in no way be expected to be 100% positive all the time in every conversation about their players! Fair enough in press releases and conferences but as it wasn't either I don't see it as a big deal and was simply the NOTW making itself a story out of nothing.

Totally agree with you there Rich_L although as previously states, he doesnt do himself any favours..

He should be wise to the fact that the media will be trying to stitch him up at any given opportunity.

Permabanned
Whelan is a ****

The english papers go made during the world cup with cut out flags and stupid hats.

I love it when people drive around with St Georges flags just because the world cup is on, they all go patriotic and when they get knocked out they moan for England.

Back
Top Bottom