Poll: Syrian Chemical Weapon Attack

Would you support a military strike on Syria without a UN Security Council resolution?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato

Regardless of whether you hate him or not, he has a very valid point.

Seen it epic, well worth watching till the end, he certainly got respect from many on the govt bench some of whom interjected which as they knew it would got him more time to speak, Kaufman also put on a good show according to a mate but I haven't seen his yet.

There's a massive gap between the quality of UK parliamentarians and those from across the pond.

Last edited:
Soldato
What I don't understand is this seeming need to punish the Syrian regime like yesterday? Why such a rush before evidence is collated. What difference does waiting a week or a month make if the intention is only to slightly damage the regime?

Believe it or not, the reason given (I think it was by Obama) was "so the world doesn't forget why we're doing it".

It's encouraging to see so many on here in agreement that military action is totally inappropriate, for a multitude of reasons.

Soldato
Seen it epic, well worth watching till the end, he certainly got respect from many on the govt bench some of whom interjected which as they knew it would got him more time to speak, Kaufman also put on a good show according to a mate but I haven't seen his yet.

There's a massive gap between the quality of UK parliamentarians and those from across the pond.

Thank God.

Where are all the tin hat sceptics now?

Permabanned
Lmao do you people honestly believe American and British intelligence? they could write Harry Potter and say it was real and you would believe them.

Permabanned
Putin speaks sense sometimes

"The British parliament's decision on Syria was a complete surprise for me. It shows there are people there who are guided by common sense,".

Soldato
Look at these. Amazing.

Barack Obama said:
The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.

Joe Biden said:
The president has no constitutional authority ... to take this nation to war ... unless we're attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked. And if he does, if he does, I would move to impeach him.

Back
Top Bottom