Tate Brothers - Round 2

It's weird how the cops in Romania can hold people for so long with not enough evidence to put a charge forward.

Some countries don't have particularly strong human rights laws. When you choose a country to live in based on lax laws and corruption don't cry about it if you end up on the wrong end of it

It's weird how the cops in Romania can hold people for so long with not enough evidence to put a charge forward.

Under Romanian law, you can only be held for 30 days without a charge. The police had to keep asking for extensions, with each extension a fresh 30 day period. The limit is 180 days.

It'll be interesting to see how the case develops now that the Tates are under house arrest.

Not by the hairs on his chinny chi….. oh wait.

For just £5 a month, you can help Top G buy a new chin. Please, give generously.

Last edited:
Under Romanian law, you can only be held for 30 days without a charge. The police had to keep asking for extensions, with each extension a fresh 30 day period. The limit is 180 days.

It'll be interesting to see how the case develops now that the Tates are under house arrest.
Sounds a bit similar to here, IIRC 24 hours then extensions if need be up to certain limits.

I'm fairly sure the current limits we have are relatively newish (last 20 years?).

the guy speaks somethings i like .. don't like his religious path... anyway .. 6-12 months a russian rocket or something will take him out .. quiet by accident .. his following is greater than theres ..

Are you having a stroke? Blink twice for no, or continue having a stroke for yes.

Remember when we could disagree with someone without resorting to insults.

This incident has just gained the Tates more and more followers. Hilarious really.

I didn't even post in this thread before I was mentioned, in the last Andrew Tate thread I simply pointed out I barely follow his content. He isn't really telling me anything I don't already know, but I guess there's a lot of young boys who are crying out for masculine role models given how female centric society is

Back
Top Bottom