Tate Brothers - Round 2

I never cease to be amazed by all the Muslim men supporting Tate just because he claims to be a Muslim now, despite the fact that his personal and professional life is completely and utterly haram, and he shows no sign of wanting to make any kind of moral improvement.

I can only conclude that they support him out of loyalty to his lip service Islam and his misogynistic attitudes. He has all the cultural toxicity of Islamic fundamentalism with none of the piety, and he gets to indulge in extramarital sex without fear of consequences. This is clearly a huge draw card for Muslim men who wish they could do the same.

I never cease to be amazed by all the Muslim men supporting Tate just because he claims to be a Muslim now, despite the fact that his personal and professional life is completely and utterly haram, and he shows no sign of wanting to make any kind of moral improvement.

I can only conclude that they support him out of loyalty to his lip service Islam and his misogynistic attitudes. He has all the cultural toxicity of Islamic fundamentalism with none of the piety, and he gets to indulge in extramarital sex without fear of consequences. This is clearly a huge draw card for Muslim men who wish they could do the same.

On the other hand Tate could almost be Australian ;) But I think he claims he doesn't drink alcohol, so he doesn't quite tick all the Ozzie boxes.

Probably because from a purely geopolitical standpoint he's a great recruiter and 'evidence' that the 'corrupted' Westoid lifestyle is inferior to theirs (which is also extremely corrupt with added pretence).

Basically he's a convenient shield for their own vice they don't want to admit they have a mountain of because anyone whose ever been around them will know the truth.

I didn't even post in this thread before I was mentioned, in the last Andrew Tate thread I simply pointed out I barely follow his content. He isn't really telling me anything I don't already know, but I guess there's a lot of young boys who are crying out for masculine role models given how female centric society is

Male roll models sex trafficking women. Wow what a guy!

There are no shortage of hypocrites in every religion. Just look at the evangelical "Christians" in the US. I'm more Christian and I'm an atheist. Muslim men can be some of the worst as well.

It's weird how the cops in Romania can hold people for so long with not enough evidence to put a charge forward.

Guantanamo Bay says hi :p

But as someone pointed out, it does seem in Romania there was a legal maximum they could keep applying for extensions, so that's something.

Last edited:

He did it for marketing purposes and to tap into the UAE Dubai lifestyle.

Thats because you don't know our religion.

Every Muslim is the brother of every Muslim, in our religion we don't prejudice by race or nationality.

Even if he sins it does not take him outside the fold of Islam.

However there is plenty of Muslims who do criticise him.

He is human not an angel.

Show your evidence to back up your claim.

Really? Isn't that what the Romanians have accused them of and yet, after 5 months of keeping them in jail, have failed to find sufficient evidence to level any charges towards them?

Unless you know something they don't? :confused:

Well they are under house arrest and there have been tapes released of the girls talking about how they felt trapped and scared to leave. If they didn't have any evidence then why has a judge had them locked up since December and still under house arrest now? Do you think the judge hasn't been shown any evidence?

Just because they haven't charged them yet doesn't mean they aren't going to. There is a reason he moved to run his sex cam business in Romania and it seems to have bitten him in the arse. The guy is a POS.

Back
Top Bottom