Tate Brothers - Round 2

As mentioned in the other thread this does seem to be political, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already being investigated beforehand but the timing and subsequent need for extensions does make it seem like someone high up pushed for the police to go and arrest him right away as a result of some of his public statements and before they've had a chance to build a solid case.

Where do women fall in to this?

They are our mothers, sisters, daughters, partners.

I'm sure you have one of the above or more in your life who you hold so dearly in your heart.

If some of you folks are interested in Islam I'm afraid I'm not a scholar or person of knowledge. I'm just an average man who knows basics of Islam and trys his best to stick to the 5 pillars.

I'm not very religious and struggle with faith.

But I find the below to be truthful to me.

Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” ― Jelaluddin Rumi

Thats because you don't know our religion.

Every Muslim is the brother of every Muslim, in our religion we don't prejudice by race or nationality.

Even if he sins it does not take him outside the fold of Islam.

I understand all of that, what I don't get is the fact that Muslims don't seem to care that he doesn't even attempt to live a Muslim lifestyle. I could be a better Muslim than Tate simply by living the way I do now.

It seems clear to me that Muslim men admire Tate because he's living an infidel's lifestyle and getting away with it, which is something many of them would love to be doing themselves. It's vicarious.

Last edited:
As mentioned in the other thread this does seem to be political, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already being investigated beforehand but the timing and subsequent need for extensions does make it seem like someone high up pushed for the police to go and arrest him right away as a result of some of his public statements and before they've had a chance to build a solid case.
Expected when you publicly say the reasoning for being in a country to do business is because it's corrupt.

I understand all of that, what I don't get is the fact that Muslims don't seem to care that he doesn't even attempt to live a Muslim lifestyle. I could be a better Muslim than Tate simply by living the way I do now.

It seems clear to me that Muslim men admire Tate because he's living an infidel's lifestyle and getting away with it, which is something many of them would love to be doing themselves. It's vicarious.

You speak as if you know his day to day routine or something

He doesn’t drink iirc, he is disciplined, his main folly is his attention seeking misogyny which has worked a treat and only now slightly backfired. Misogyny has never been a negative thing in most organised religious outlooks. Why do you think he’s a bad Muslim?

They are our mothers, sisters, daughters, partners.

I'm sure you have one of the above or more in your life who you hold so dearly in your heart.

If some of you folks are interested in Islam I'm afraid I'm not a scholar or person of knowledge. I'm just an average man who knows basics of Islam and trys his best to stick to the 5 pillars.

I'm not very religious and struggle with faith.

But I find the below to be truthful to me.

Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” ― Jelaluddin Rumi

I can offer another explanation. Islam was born out of violence and misogyny (even by the standards of the time). It was started by an evil man who basically copied previous religious works and added his own twist. The world with all its diversity would be so much better without it. (And that is for brothers AND sisters ;) )

P.s its no surprise some scumbag like the chinless goon adopted it.

I met someone in an IT dept. last week with the surname Tate. Apparently all his colleagues call him Top G.

The only true OG Tate.

0_Frank-Tate-and-Kim-Tate.jpg

You speak as if you know his day to day routine or something

I don't need to know his daily routine, his public life is enough to tell me he's only pretending to be a Muslim. But he does all the naughty haram stuff and he's an open misogynist, so that gets a lot of Muslim bros rock hard with vicarious fulfilment.

He doesn’t drink iirc

'Andrew Tate slammed for drinking alcohol after converting to Islam.'

Also:

Andrew Tate called his diet “crap” in a video blog with Mike Thurston. Nevertheless, Andrew advises limiting carbohydrates and avoiding added sugars. “You’ll be OK if you eliminate sugar from your diet and consume everything else,” Tate added that he only eats once a day, drinks alcohol, and smokes cigars.

(Source).

Also:

Tate, along with his brother, Tristian were released from jail in Romania and have been out on house arrest with immediate effect. The Tate brothers, along with two alleged female accomplices have been behind bars since December.

After the decision was made official, Tate took no time to post on social media by posting a video of him smoking.

Now, fans have questioned Tate after claiming he has broken Ramadan rules by smoking.

One said: “Isn’t smoking (during Ramadan especially) haram?”

Another tweeted: “He’s got tattoos and drinks alcohol he’s a social media Muslim.”

A third fan added: “A man is struggling to let go of addictive habits/substances after converting to Islam. Shock.”

Someone else wrote: “Smoking is fine but during Ramdan when you are fasting is forbidden.”

Whilst a fifth commented: “Part time Muslim.”

(Source).

he is disciplined, his main folly is his attention seeking misogyny which has worked a treat and only now slightly backfired. Misogyny has never been a negative thing in most organised religious outlooks. Why do you think he’s a bad Muslim?

* drinks
* extramarital sex
* never attends a mosque
* never seems to pray
* doesn't keep Ramadan

Tate doesn't even bother with the bare minimum. So what exactly is Muslim about him and his lifestyle? I can't see it. He's utterly indistinguishable from an unbeliever. I bet he hasn't even been circumcised.

Video clip includes his opinion on Female education.

We can't be allowing people opinions now, can we? I bet the bints running the "workshops" are insufferable mega feminists, just as opinionated as Tate himself.

Video clip includes his opinion on Female education.

Where's all the articles about current tiktok men asking to speak to children on their own? Or the mass amount of grooming going on by grown men on discord/tik tok groups convincing young men/woman to change their sex and leave their families.

I've looked I can't find any, yet I personally know families devasted by these groups and none by Tate (not that may not be).

Back
Top Bottom