Tate Brothers - Round 2

Sad but hardly surprising. He seemed to purposefully push right up to the line with his posts just to troll other posters. Not a surprise that the mods finally had enough.

There is a real censorship push of late on here though.. deplatforming, pushing certain subjects into SC and then picking and choosing which voices are allowed etc etc sad times..

There is a real censorship push of late on here though.. deplatforming, pushing certain subjects into SC and then picking and choosing which voices are allowed etc etc sad times..

Chris was skirting over the line of what is allowed all the time. He seemed to enjoy saying stuff just to get reactions from other posters. I wouldn't want to see him banned but I'm not really surprised tbh.

Chris was skirting over the line of what is allowed all the time. He seemed to enjoy saying stuff just to get reactions from other posters. I wouldn't want to see him banned but I'm not really surprised tbh.
I never noticed that but then again I don't live in a fantasy land like some OCUK posters completely detached from the reality of things. I can understand he created lots of work for the mods from people spamming reports on him but I would rather see these people lose their reporting privileges than him getting banned.

It's hard not to notice many members getting banned recently and it's sad that this forum will turn into just another echo chamber.

I miss Chris.

Wonder what he actually done for getting banned. Probably spoke his mind :/

More likely to be some sort of dossier put together and presented to the mods by some sad little twerp in full commissar mode threatening to tarnish OcUK's reputation allowing him to remain.

I like Chris, and I actually didn't agree with all of his views, but it's nice to have a range of different opinions and he's definitely a character.

Last edited:
Can we get this back on topic please, rather than the very fanciful and frankly often hilarious theories.
I'm not going to comment apart from no "dossiers" from the lizard people, no hoards of organised reports (lol we'd just ignore them if they were not valid) etc, just utterly routine reasons that haven't changed in the nearly 24 years the forum has been around.

Last edited:
Televangelists did amazing for themselves as well preaching about being 'good' Christians whilst they live in mansions and complain about their private jets.

He's no different really... well besides being nowhere near as successful.

Back
Top Bottom