Tate Brothers - Round 2

Soldato
Soldato
Tate is just one symptom. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a correlation between the changing role of women in society to a reaction of misogyny by the men left behind.

It is right that women should be encouraged to have the confidence to enter into environments that was once considered male only (the computing world when I first got into computers was nearly 100% male).

But at the same time as women are being rightfully built up men have been knocked down. There aren't many in person male influences these days. Males are being brought up mainly by women and some exhibit traditionally female traits. But when they meet other males they realise what they are thinking isn't considered masculine, so they end up putting on a fake hyper unnatural masculine identity which is mostly based off being reactionary against female traits rather than genuinely understanding male traits.

The lack of understanding of masculinity means when I say that "participating in national service duty might be a good thing" will make some people cringe. Because the false message that masculinity is automatically bad dominates the talking space. So nothing positive happens, negativity grows, and symptoms are continued to be blame. It doesn't help women, girls, boys or men.

Caporegime
Tate is just one symptom. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a correlation between the changing role of women in society to a reaction of misogyny by the men left behind.

It is right that women should be encouraged to have the confidence to enter into environments that was once considered male only (the computing world when I first got into computers was nearly 100% male).

But at the same time as women are being rightfully built up men have been knocked down. There aren't many in person male influences these days. Males are being brought up mainly by women and some exhibit traditionally female traits. But when they meet other males they realise what they are thinking isn't considered masculine, so they end up putting on a fake hyper unnatural masculine identity which is mostly based off being reactionary against female traits rather than genuinely understanding male traits.

The lack of understanding of masculinity means when I say that "participating in national service duty might be a good thing" will make some people cringe. Because the false message that masculinity is automatically bad dominates the talking space. So nothing positive happens, negativity grows, and symptoms are continued to be blame. It doesn't help women, girls, boys or men.
That doesn't explain why boys in school and treating girls like **** as whilst they aren't totally unaware I don't think they'd have much of an understanding without years of adulthood under them. So it must be an exterior influence that's driving their behaviour and we know who it is because the teachers are literally in the classroom witnessing the 'memes'.

Soldato
That doesn't explain why boys in school and treating girls like **** as whilst they aren't totally unaware I don't think they'd have much of an understanding without years of adulthood under them. So it must be an exterior influence that's driving their behaviour and we know who it is because the teachers are literally in the classroom witnessing the 'memes'.

Get more male teachers in the classroom, problem solved. But that will never happen because we know its a badly paid job.

Caporegime
Get more male teachers in the classroom, problem solved. But that will never happen because we know its a badly paid job.
The pay is irrelevant, the kids having zero consequences and equally ****** parents who defend their child's awful behaviour no matter what is the problem.

I hate to say it but if a kid gets expelled (and not merely because a school wants to keep it's grades up) they should not be allowed to attend any other school. Instead they should be forced to attend a boarding school designed entirely around military service where death is an unfortunate, but acceptable outcome.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime

I would suggest that Mr Tate is just a part of the problem. Social media truly is a cancer on society. Its absolutely full of women who are essentially selling their bodies. Onlyfans is massive. The general message is that women don't respect themselves and when all they see online is women trying to sell sex then what do we expect.

Kids are impressionable and their favourite influencers will sell them anything to make money. The biggest instagrammers aren't telling kids to work hard and do well in life. They are selling an image. They are selling a lifestyle.

Couple all this with a complete lack of male role models in too many kids lives along with the general message of the past 5+ years that men are awful and anything masculine is awful and I really don't know what we expect. Any problems related to men and boys are men and boy problems. Its a problem with you. Any problems with other groups are treated as societal issues. Society is the problem.

Soldato
Because they don't know how males should act should girls.

Back in the day boys learned from all the books, comics, films, relatives how a boy/man should act. Whether they acted that way was their choice.

I'll add that the attack on gender roles happened for both sexes, and that damaged how they relate to each other.

Chivalry was seen and taken as a sign of respect between the genders. But now toxic feminists have twisted it into an insult.

Caporegime
Because they don't know how males should act should girls.

Back in the day boys learned from all the books, comics, films, relatives how a boy/man should act. Whether they acted that way was their choice.

I'll add that the attack on gender roles happened for both sexes, and that damaged how they relate to each other.

Chivalry was seen and taken as a sign of respect between the genders. But now toxic feminists have twisted it into an insult.
I would suggest that gender roles rather importantly require jobs that objectively benefit a man doing it. All these soy office, storefront jobs are inherently androgynous.

Realistically the only job a guy can still do is construction and that's basically never going to employ many people when it's subject to the whims of homeowners desperate to keep their house price up.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would suggest that Mr Tate is just a part of the problem. Social media truly is a cancer on society. Its absolutely full of women who are essentially selling their bodies. Onlyfans is massive. The general message is that women don't respect themselves and when all they see online is women trying to sell sex then what do we expect.

Kids are impressionable and their favourite influencers will sell them anything to make money. The biggest instagrammers aren't telling kids to work hard and do well in life. They are selling an image. They are selling a lifestyle.

Couple all this with a complete lack of male role models in too many kids lives along with the general message of the past 5+ years that men are awful and anything masculine is awful and I really don't know what we expect. Any problems related to men and boys are men and boy problems. Its a problem with you. Any problems with other groups are treated as societal issues. Society is the problem.

Many of those biggest instagrammers are women. Men are going to follow where the pretty women are. Then they find out those sort of women are unobtainable and wonder why because being the "nice guy" doesn't work.

Then they turn to people like Tate who talks about 'itches and 'holes and dont treat them nice if you want to get laid.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Then they turn to people like Tate who talks about 'itches and 'holes and dont treat them nice if you want to get laid.

The internet has also given a voice to the thoughts that everyone has but they were usually just your own and you are free to digest them and temper them. Now you will find thousands of people who feed them and tell you that its not fair. That you should do X, Y and Z and that you should fix it by doing what they say. I get suggested various youtube shorts and you know what the comments section is going to say before you get to it.

Good looking guy chatting up women on the street and all the comments will be saying "if I did that I would be accused of being a creep". "he can do this because hes good looking". And the problem is, its true. In the past you would have these thoughts but you would just get on with your life because thats just how it is. Now you can get taken down a rabbit hole that leads nowhere good and your whole social media algorithm changes in an instant. Literally. Youtube will forget what you used to want to watch within a few videos and prioritise this "new you".

Soldato
I would suggest that gender roles rather importantly require jobs that objectively benefit a man doing it. All these soy office, storefront jobs are inherently androgynous.

Realistically the only job a guy can still do is construction and that's basically never going to employ many people when it's subject to the whims of homeowners desperate to keep their house price up.
I think job gender is mostly about culture than barriers.

It is natural that if you are a minority in a work environment you might have a more difficult time integrating. To join that job you would be metaphorically swimming against the tide.

These days there are hardly any male teachers. When I've been in the hospital most workers are women, nurses, it's about 50/50 with doctors. Most job center people are women. Most food stores workers seem to be women.

If you're a male, unless you have a sister or maintained female friendships from school (assuming it's a mixed school), then the female world is on a different social level that you'll struggle to organically get involved with, especially if you are socially awkward.

Soldato
Good looking guy chatting up women on the street and all the comments will be saying "if I did that I would be accused of being a creep". "he can do this because hes good looking". And the problem is, its true. In the past you would have these thoughts but you would just get on with your life because thats just how it is. Now you can get taken down a rabbit hole that leads nowhere good and your whole social media algorithm changes in an instant. Literally. Youtube will forget what you used to want to watch within a few videos and prioritise this "new you".

Just don't click on those cat videos! Otherwise your algorithm is all messed up :mad:

Back
Top Bottom