Tate Brothers - Round 2

Well the extreme version might be against the law soon...

While I'm against misogyny, I'm concerned with how the police may misuse this as a form of thought police. I'd say misandry is a bigger problem in society than misogyny because the latter is thoroughly policed where as the former allows all kinds of separation abuse regarding a father's relationship with children,ie removing access and the problem of many men committing suicide because they can't afford child support or can't see their children. Then there's false police reports some women make against.

Well there's little point to it if they're not serious about dealing with it in the armed forces/police as those headlines will keep happening and trust in institutions will keep crumbling.

While I'm against misogyny, I'm concerned with how the police may misuse this as a form of thought police. I'd say misandry is a bigger problem in society than misogyny because the latter is thoroughly policed where as the former allows all kinds of separation abuse regarding a father's relationship with children,ie removing access and the problem of many men committing suicide because they can't afford child support or can't see their children. Then there's false police reports some women make against.

I am against a separate misogyny law TBH. The law should be applied equally IMO. What this inadvertently does is say that hatred to men is not as harmful to victims as hatred to women?

If you put this law into place then, along with all the other laws for protected characteristics, what the law (and possibly society?) is saying is that crimes that are perpetrated on white, straight, males are deemed less harmful/serious than people that are covered by said characteristics (race, colour, sexual orientation and possibly now a woman) due to these aggravating factors not applying to straight white male victims come sentencing time of the perpetrator.

I await the "red pill br0!" responses :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am against a separate misogyny law TBH. The law should be applied equally IMO. What this inadvertently does is say that hatred to men is not as harmful to victims as hatred to women?

If you put this law into place then, along with all the other laws for protected characteristics, what the law (and possibly society?) is saying is that crimes that are perpetrated on white, straight, males are deemed less harmful/serious than people that are covered by said characteristics (race, colour, sexual orientation and possibly now a woman) due to these aggravating factors not applying to straight white male victims come sentencing time of the perpetrator.

I await the "red pill br0!" responses :rolleyes:

I see the above might not be 100% clear so a couple of examples?

Lets suggest there are 2 individually identical yet separate crimes of serious assault with the only difference being the sex of the perpetrators and the victims:

Crime 1 - Woman is seriously assaulted by a man simply because he hates women (that's the motivation)
Crime 2 - Man is seriously assaulted by a woman simply because she hates men (that's the motivation)

The prosecution can tag on an *Aggravating Factor of Misogyny in crime 1 but there is no Aggravating Factor of Misandry available that can be applied to crime 2

*FYI - Aggravating Factors are things that the police/prosecution can apply to crimes such as racial, homophobic, religion, weapons used etc etc in order to show one crime is more serious than another similar crime due to "conditions" (hitting a kid would have a harsher sentence than hitting an adult for example)

Now, come sentencing, the judge will take any Aggravating Factors involved in the crime into account for sentencing. The more there are, the more serious the sentence.

Now, you have 2 IDENTICAL crimes except Crime 1 has an aggravating factor of Misogyny attached to it and so attracts a harsher sentence than Crime 2 where no Aggravating Factors are available.... Would you consider that fair? :confused:

Last edited:
As in this?

:confused:

Terrible thing to say tbh. Lots of women needlessly suffer because of misogynists.

We (including men) should collectively oppose misogyny just like any other bigoted behaviour.

It’s how the Reform voters, Trump fans and Incels are trying to stay relevant on social media now they have to back away from Farage Riot style “valid concerns” because the real world is catching up with them. They want a “manly 19th century
moan”, but only on the internet, for “points” or something. But no trial if possible.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom