Taylor Swift Eras Tour - Concert Movie

I've just seen the prices - £16 or $20 to rent the show for 2 days. It does seem steep, but if it's anything like clubbing, the majority of it goes to the record label. E.g. pay £25 to see Paul Van Dyk to play a 3-hour hard trance set. Skiddle will get a couple of quid, PVD the same, the venue+production the same, advertising+overheads the same and the remaining £17 goes to PVD's record label. These are example figures but you get the drift. Or Swift.

Man of Honour
I've just seen the prices - £16 or $20 to rent the show for 2 days. It does seem steep, but if it's anything like clubbing, the majority of it goes to the record label. E.g. pay £25 to see Paul Van Dyk to play a 3-hour hard trance set. Skiddle will get a couple of quid, PVD the same, the venue+production the same, advertising+overheads the same and the remaining £17 goes to PVD's record label. These are example figures but you get the drift. Or Swift.

I often hear things like this about all sorts of bands and I must admit I always think that fans and just trying to rationalise not being hurt by their ‘favourite artists’. I’m sure she gets a very healthy slice!

Associate

No point renting it now when it's on Disney+ from next month.

Soldato
I often hear things like this about all sorts of bands and I must admit I always think that fans and just trying to rationalise not being hurt by their ‘favourite artists’. I’m sure she gets a very healthy slice!
She will yes because shes huge but it depends on the act/artist. Loads of bands/artists dont get as much as people would think.

Back
Top Bottom